Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Automatic Grinder [Automatic Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Automatic Grinder [Automatic Addon]

Automatic Grinder is an addon with an automatic mechanism that can kill a bunch of monsters in one area, the function of this addon is to change manual grinding which is very time-consuming and labor intensive, to be more automatic and efficient, so that you have more time to do other, more useful activities such as continuing project map survival, world exploration, and many others

The way these addon works is first you craft according to the formula below, then install the "Auto Grinder" block near where you usually do the grinding (Mob Grinder), in cooldown 10s (loop) it will automatically kill addons with skeleton type, zombies, spiders, creepers, and many others.

We also added a ticking area feature so that when you are away from the location, this addon can still work

You can read complete information regarding this addon here

PREVIEW

1.Screenshot about this addon The following is an overview of when this addon works.

2.You can craft this item on survival the formula is 4 soul sands and 1 nether star

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

with that I can improve the quality and your game will more fun!

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere, because I made this exclusivel

[Creative Commons license]

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Check on Global Resources
  5. Use
  6. Enjoy

creator: https://twitter.com/EuforiaAlhaq

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2021 11:06 am
Share: