Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Survival Expansion V1.1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Survival Expansion V1.1

Are you tired of the usual Minecraft biomes? Do you want to get a new biome that doesn't exist or change an existing one? If so, you can download this add-on, this add-on will modify the existing Minecraft biomes and add some new biomes. 

v1.0

Biome

The first biome I will show you is Gravel Beach.

Gravel Beach is a biome consisting of gravel as a top and mid material.

The second biome is Stone Beach.

This biome only consists of stones, in Minecraft this biome is very rarely generated, so with this add-on, sometimes it will generate next to Plains, Savanna, Extreme Hills, Dark Forest.

The third biome is River

In this add-on, the river biome gets a water lily on its surface, and it's a little wider and deeper.

The fourth biome is Jungle Beach

Jungle Beach is another variant of biome beach, this biome is only generated in the Jungle Biome, in this biome there are only bush, flower and grass.

And the last biome is the Tropical Island

In this biome there is only grass (for now) but in the future I plan to add some trees and animals.

Features

New Tree

This add-on also adds a new tree that only appears in the Jungle Biome.

v1.1 (Halloween Update)

In this update I changed the name of the add-on to Survival Expansion

Biome

The first biome in this update is a volcano, a volcano is a biome similar to the Basalt Delta which consists of a volcano shore, a volcano and a volcano hills.

The second biome is Sub Mountain, this biome consists of 7 new Mountain Biomes.

Biomes that belong to Sub Mountain:

1. Mountain Meadow.

Meadow is a flat sub biome consisting of grass as its surface, in this biome there are flowers, trees and bee nests

2. Mountain Grove

Just like Mountain Meadow, but this biome has a surface made of snow, sometimes powder snow can appear here

3. Lofty Peaks

Lofty Peaks is a cold biome, sometimes this biome will generate to the sky

4. Snow Capped Peaks

Snow Capped Peaks is a snow biome consisting of ice on its surface, so you will find a very large amount of ice

5. Stony Peaks

Stony Peaks is a hot Variant of Lofty Peaks, this biome consists of stone and has a line made of calcite

6. Gravelly Peaks

This biome is similar to Stony Peaks, but uses gravel instead of stone

7. Snowy Slopes

Just like Mountain Grove, this biome consists of snow and sometimes there is powder snow on the surface

The third biome is Windswept

Windswept is a biome similar to Extreme Hills and Savanna, but what makes it different is its underground. In Windswept you can find Lush Caves. If you find Windswept in Savanna, you will get Dripstone Caves

The fourth biome is the New Birch Forest

This biome is inspired by Minecraft Live The Wild Update

In this update I also changed Tropical Island and Desert

Some small updates that I added in this update

The mob now has a chance to spawn with a Carved Pumpkin on its head, I've also added a special item that will help you get the mob.

Entity

Added Glare, Allay and Copper Golem

Added Endersent and Watchling

Features and Feature Rules

Added 1.18 Ore Distrubution, For now it's an experimental category, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Added Cobblestone Stalactites and Cobblestone Stalagmites which will generate in all biomes except desert.

Added Sandstone Stalactites and Sandstone Stalagmites which Will generate in desert biome.

Blocks and Items

Added Mangrove Wood type.

Added new Birch Log and some new block.

Other new block.

New food.

I also added some features that I didn't put here

creator: https://twitter.com/ErlangGaming07

Changelog

All changelogs can be read in the behavior pack. Goodbye to the next update

Installation

If you have any suggestions, please tell them on discord

Activate all Experimental except Caves and Cliffs if you are playing on version 1.17.30+

Delete the old pack if you want to update the addon

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2021 10:19 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2021 4:35 pm
Share: