Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Boboiboy Minecraft Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Boboiboy Minecraft Addon

Hi guys, for now I’ll upload the Boboiboy Addon, do you like Boboiboy? Okay next, let me to introduce this addon, there are some characters such as Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Adudu, Probe. Fang does not exist there, because Boboiboy, Fang, Admiral Tarung is the player.

This addon is not only a skin, but it also has power, You can use it by using command /functionBoboiboy’s friends

They will not attack you if you don’t attack them before

Adudu and Probe

They are the monster’s family and will attack you, they also attack the boboiboy’s friends

Boboiboy Thunderstorm

Use the command /function bbb_halilintar for Boboiboy thunder

Sneak to use the power Pedang Halilintar

Boboiboy Cyclone

Boboiboy Cyclone can fly if you jump, if you sneak when you’re Boboiboy Cyclone, you will put out Pusaran Angin

Use command /function bbb_taufan to change the custom

This is the power of Boboiboy Cyclone

Boboiboy Earthquake

If you use /function bbb_gempa, the earth golem will be summoned, and you’ll earn the cocoa, feed the golem

This is the power of Boboiboy Earthquake

Admiral Tarung’s Battlesuits

These are also called Sarung Tempur or Sarung Tarung, use the commands to get the battlesuits

/function bearimau

/function komodo

/function katakululu

The battlesuits have no power, so you don’t need sneaking when you in this modeFang’s shadow animals mode

Use this mode to attack other mob by using the shadow animals, sneak to use the power

/function zoo_bayang

Fang’s shadow bear

In this vesion, this mode don’t have a power, i’ll upload the power in the next update

Other entities

You can also spawn or summon Fang’s shadow tiger and feed it by using the cocoa like as earth golem

And these are the elemental powers which don’t need to be tamed, and you can ride and controll them

The next update

Installation

Steps to install this addon

Download the addon

Open the addon, or extract to games/com.mojang/behavior_packs (for the behavior pack) and resource_packs (for the resource pack)

Create a world or play your world that has exist

Turn on Use experimental gameplay

Active the behavior pack and resource pack

Create, ENJOYY!

Creator: AWcraft15

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2020 8:21 pm
Share: