Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Camouflage Door Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Camouflage Door Addon

This addon added different custom doors with vanilla blocks texture to make a camouflage door so you can easily make a hidden room with these doors. You can choose from different types of camouflage door so you can get whatever you wanted.

Take note that this addon doesn’t replaced vanilla doors, it added different type of doors with vanilla blocks texture to make a camouflage door. Here are all doors you can have.

All are craftable in survival, the pattern is same as making vanilla door, just use corresponding blocks to craft doors you wanted. For example use dirt to craft dirt door, use stone to craft stone door and so on.

But for making plank door use slab, because planks are for vanilla doors. To balance the amount of blocks it will only give an output of 2

The addon is compatible in other resource pack so if you use resource pack, camouflage door addon will used that texture. So camouflaging is maintain.

Downsides of these Doors

• If you could know the collision of the blocks cannot have more than 16x16x16 (1 whole block) or cannot be exceeded in 1 block area. So to make these doors to have collision on upper part, it places an invisible block on top when door is placed.
  • Hence they have invisible blocks on upper part when the door is destroyed by player in creative, both block cannot be destroyed at the same time. You need to also destroy the other one, but if you’re in survival both block can destroy if other is destroyed. This is due to the block’s components behavior in the game, that the event will not execute when in creative.
  • Hence invisible blocks are what makes door to have an upper collision, you cannot interact in upper part. Can only be close and open in lower part. Still good though it’s camouflage door, less discovery.
  • On first version of these addon, the doors work almost perfect as vanilla door but it is no longer possible. I don’t know if could it be bug of game or what, so I found an alternative way to make it still work like a vanilla door. But I believe it’s a bug because making custom blocks is still buggy.

Changelog
  • Doors now have a collision on upper part.
  • I study and analyze it well to code it perfectly and work like a door. But still doesn't perfectly work as vanilla door, so please read the downside before using.

Installation

The Resource Pack is both compatible for BETA and NON-BETA, for Behavior Pack choose either for beta or non-beta.

Don't for get to turn experimental gameplay option

• Holiday Creator Features
  • Modding Capabilities

creator: https://twitter.com/Vechrozilator3

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2020 1:40 pm
Share: