Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Custom Spawners - 3.5 HUGE Update!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Custom Spawners - 3.5 HUGE Update!

AD

Get v3.5 Custom Spawners to SPICE UP your realm or server! It allows to grind in your own bases. You can see the qty's of the grinding mobs and you can level up your spawners to 16!

You will have to check it out and join the discord to get constant updates!

Custom Spawners adds more blocks to the game that act like a spawner (Only top of the block). The spawning speed depends on the level of the spawner. 

Compatible with 99% of all the addons. If there is an issue, make sure this resource pack is on top!

See my latest video on how to use the addon!

This allows you to add new customized spawners to the game with auto stacking!
----- MAKE SURE TO ENABLE HOLIDAY CREATOR FEATURES FOR 1.16-1.19+

Admin:

/Function reset_mobs - this resets/removes all mob stacks in current ticking areas.

The stacking count updates when you kill the mob stack;
Every spawner allows stacking to 100 (reduced to 100 in 2.4+).

If you have enough spawners in an area you can have up to 4 mob stacks maxed for grinding.
You can update these spawners to max level 16. Check level without anything in your hand.

In case you need to remove an entire stack at once, you can craft or get the "Stack Remover Tool". It will not give the loot from the stack, just help remove it if it's stuck and another stack can start again on one of the nearby spawners.

Just remember it takes a little while for level 1 to start spawning mobs!

Right click on another same type spawner w/ level 1 spawner to upgrade.
You can pick up any level spawner, but you cannot combine different levels together. Only level 1's can make other levels higher.

YOU CAN DOWNSTACK ANY SPAWNER THAT IS HIGHER THEN LEVEL 1 BY USING A STONE CUTTER. SEE IMAGES BELOW!

If the addon isn't loading into your realm, try changing the UUID's of the packs.

Spawners include;

- Sheep (randomized colors) - Pig- Chicken- Cow- Iron Golem- Spider- Zombie- Skeleton- Blaze- Magmacube- Slime- Witherskeleton- Creeper- Enderman - Gold Golem, Emerald Golem, Diamond Golem, Shulker, Wither, Vindicator and more i could have missed. Totaling 22.

Download the appropriate version for what you are wanting to do... craftable or no crafting (economy based).

If your reuploading over a previous version you might need to run /function reset_mobs to get the new spawners to work correctly.

Have a Classic Shop?

Bugs will be expected, please report them in my discord!

Thank you, - Mr Leefy!

Changelog

Lots of Updates since my last upload, this adds alot of new mobs that are very nice!

V3.5 is best for versions 1.18+

Installation

Minimum Requirement: Holiday Creator Features Toggle!

Also do not toggle on new execute as it is not updated for that yet...

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuZkg080f2hxarvNOvzMoDw

Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2022 9:39 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2022 4:50 pm
Share: