Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Dungeon Raiders v1.0.2 New Dungeon Update

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dungeon Raiders v1.0.2 New Dungeon Update

Dungeon Raiders adds 59 new structures and dungeons for you to explore and loot! These will generate naturally in your worlds and will have randomized chest loot, crates, and pots for even more loot! 

This addon adds 59 new structures and dungeons for you to loot and explore! Each structure is unique and have their own randomized loot chests, crates and pots! As of now theres only ruin-type structures however there will be updates to add more variety to the structures and make them more fun to explore!

- Blocks -

Crates are found in some structures and these can be broken for loot. They usually drop something you could use. They're somewhat common nonetheless and you will see them in a couple of structures.

Pots are found in most structures and they can also be broken for loot however these usually contain junk but there's always a chance to get something useful from them. You will see them in most structures.

- Dungeon Shop -

Dungeons will now include a Dungeon Shop at the entrance of every dungeon and will only take coins as trade. These coins can be found only in the dungeons themselves and can be used to buy a variety of useful things such as potions and armor

- Structures -

Ruins (56 Structures)

Ruins are fairly common and will be found everywhere. They contain very basic loot because of how easy it is to find them with a few exceptions being rare. They're not dangerous (for now) but they're still worth exploring early on for a boost to your start! these can still be fun to explore and you could even turn one into your home.

Here's a few screenshots of a few, not all. the rest are for you to discover!

- Dungeons -

Basic Dungeon

As the name suggests this dungeon is somewhat simple. This was made for early stage players so you can explore without needing advanced armor or weapons. These will always have 4 paths and 3 floors. Only 1 path will have the stairs to go down They're not that dangerous and their loot is somewhat basic. The dungeon will always be randomly generated so no dungeon will ever be the same!

Here's a few screenshots of how it looks like:

Mineshaft 

Vanilla mineshafts have always felt boring and empty so I made my own version of the mineshaft and I think you will like exploring these more than vanilla ones. These will have their entrance spawn on the surface and you just go down the stairs to enter so they're easier to access. These are always randomly generated so the mineshafts will always be different. Here's some screenshots:

Gallows Of Fallen Heroes (NEW)

This dungeon includes harder mobs and better loot. It's found the same way as the Basic dungeon and this one contains minibosses and a final boss! Clear the dungeon and reach the final boss to get your reward which is a box that awards 4 exclusive items. This dungeon contains coins so they can be used to buy loot at the dungeon shop!

This addon is still in heavy development and there's updates planned already. If you'd like to find out what's coming next or would like to communicate with me join my discord!

https://discord.gg/q6XCPegEwc

downloading outside of this site means it has been stolen!

If you make a video on my addon please link back to this page, do not post direct link or make your own links.

Dungeon raiders was originally an addon that aimed to add a bit of everything however it's now mostly a structure addon. if you come back and don't see the old stuff it's because everything has been removed but I will make separate packs for those things no longer present here

Changelog

Installation

• Click the link and go into video description lol
  • Download

creator: G4

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2023 10:36 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2023 7:38 pm