MCPE/Bedrock Drone Addon
Have you ever thought to have a drone in minecraft? Well today I bring you this little addon that will add 2 different 100% Functional drone models. This add-on adds the drone models: E520 and DJI Phantom. It has realistic sounds, animations, tnt launches, launches fireballs and the option to control it with buttons.
You can get the drones in 3 ways. The first way is in creative mode by looking for it in the inventory, in the section of: Nature / Spawning Eggs. The second way is with the following commands: (/ summon add: drone_1 / summon add: drone_2)
The last way is by crafting it on the crafts table, as shown in the images below.
With the following items you can interact with the drone to activate events:
- Redstone: (Turns on the drone)
- Command block: (Activates control mode)
- Redstone Torch: (Activate follow player mode and defend it)
- Chest: (Save or return the drone to your inventory)
The controls to be able to pilot the drone are easy to understand. (← ↑ → ↑ ↓) But if you don't understand, you can watch the video tutorial where I explain how to use it. The command block can be obtained by executing this command: / give @p command_block
NOTE: When using the drone in control mode, check that you do not have anything important in your hotbar, as it could get lost.
All experimental options need to be activated to use this addon!
- New drone model added
- Added camera mode
- Follow the player and defend him mode was added
- Now you can interact with the following items to activate events:
(Redstone, Redstone Torch, Chest and Command Block)
- The drone particles were removed
- Fixed various bugs.