Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Dynamite Projectile Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dynamite Projectile Addon

Have you ever wish to be able to throw tnt in minecraft? well, this is your opportunity to do it! with “Dynamite Addon” you will. Throw this projectile to anything; and instantly it will explode. (works with troll players by the way).

This new item (projectile) once its launched it will delay 2-3 seconds to explode. depending on the random algorithm i created. and once it explode it will create a semi big explosion particle which can hurt any entity near.

-HOW TO PLAY WITH IT-

This new item (projectile) once its launched it will delay 2-3 seconds to explode. depending on the random algorithm i created. and once it explode it will create a semi big explosion particle which can hurt any entity near:

5 blocks away: 2 hearts

3 blocks away: 5 hearts

1 block away: 6 hearts

Next to it: entire health bar (on a player)

and talking about the terrain damage… the explosion will create a 5×5 crater, with 2 blocks of depht (can variate).

-INSTALLATION-

in order to install it.. just click the link  (mcpack) Behaviour and Resource, and it will  open mediafire; where you need to click “download”, then click on both files and DONE: it will open your minecraft (bedrock) and automatically it will install.

-USES-

To obtain the dynamite you can do 2 things…

1. write in the gameplay minecraft chat: /give @s pa:dynamite

2. craft it with the following recipe…

it will give you 4 dynamites if you decided to  craft it…

By the way, you can craft TNT with 9 Dynamites:

In order to use this addon you will need to activate some settings in your world…

Well, i really hope you enjoy!

Changelog

-Changed Dynamite Texture (for second time)

-Fixed a texture bug that made Dynamite entity look duplicated

Installation

in order to install it.. just click the link (mcpack) Behaviour and Resource, and it will open mediafire; where you need to click "download", then click on both files and DONE: it will open your minecraft (bedrock) and automatically it will install.

creator: GenuineZoo17388

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 10:49 am
Share: