Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fake Lag [Lagging Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fake Lag [Lagging Addon]

Don't you wish you had Nintendo switch online internet on you PC or on other devises, don't you wish you could have a awful time. Well now you can, with the fake lag addon, you can make fake lag and determine how much without sacrificing memory or prosses power.

This is a addon if you want to experience fake lag without the negatives that you don't want, such as disconnecting. This will be the perfect way to play with fax lag because it doesn't have a sacrifice such as using a lot of processing power or using lots of your memory. You are also able to change how much lag you have with 20 different strengths for the lag. This fake lag effects mobs, blocks, how you see people, and so much more, making the like how low internet people see it. I encourage you to play in-between 10% and 30% (with a simulation distance of 8-10) so it's not to much to handle but its just enough. Good luck if your trying to do 100%. And I also suggest to play with friends and other players to truly get the laggy experience.

WARNING: TO WORK YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE CHEATES

All below were played wit while having 8 chunks for simulation distance, the bigger this number is, the more lag you will have and the lower or higher you will have the lag percent on.

I Recommend playing with 6-10 chunks for simulation distance, 4 is too small.

RECOMMENDED LAG TO USE IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE GAME:

RECOMMENDED LAG TO USE IF YOU WANT TO MESS AROUND:

RECOMMENDED LAG TO USE FOR SOME REASON, I DONT KNOW WHY:

DISCORD AND TWITCH

https://discord.gg/TDsNwx83D9

https://www.twitch.tv/suberner_star

Join my discord to interact with others who play this game and others that I've made, also allowing you to give suggestions and download other games I've made.

I also stream on twitch and going on the discord can notify you when I'm streaming, I play my games and sometimes other games and you can play with me on stream.

Changelog

Fixed spelling errors and changed page to better match the addon.

Change the settings options from 10 to 20.

Options available now.

Better balanced the the addon to work with multiple kinds of simulation distance.

Gave better warning to the addon.

Changed the link to download the addon.

Made the YouTube video public.

Installation

If you use the star discord server link (THANK YOU) click it link, you should be sent to join the discord, once you have you will be sent to the welcome channel and in the welcome channel, there will be a blue highlighted part named #addons, click that and then find the game you want to download.

If you use the regular link, you have to use linkvertise and go through what is asked, next it will send you to media fire and then click the blue button to get the addon.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXLzZsSN9ruDYCLsvJYlew

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 10:22 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 3:23 pm
Share: