Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Firework 2022 Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin
AD

As the year 2022 comes to a close, it's time to celebrate and ring in the new year with a bang! With this addon, you can access more than 20 different fireworks to create stunning displays for New Year's Eve or any other occasion.

Whether you're looking to celebrate a birthday or simply want to add some extra sparkle to your world, this addon has something for everyone. From rockets and bangers to fountains and firework bees, there's a wide range of elements to choose from.

I want to be honest: this is my best addon so far and I had a lot of fun creating it. I am now even happier that it is finished!

Firework 2022 Addon:

Introducing the Fireworks Extraordinaire Addon! This addon adds a variety of exciting firework elements to your Minecraft world, including rockets, bangers, and fountains.

With over 20 new firework elements to choose from, you'll have plenty of options for creating stunning displays. The new rockets soar high into the sky, leaving behind a trail of colorful sparks. The bangers add a loud, explosive touch to your fireworks show, while the fountains provide a mesmerizing display of sparkling sparks.

In addition to these firework elements, the addon also introduces a new firework entity: the "firework bee." These playful creatures fly through the air, leaving behind a trail of sparkling magic.

With so many new options to choose from, the Fireworks Extraordinaire Addon is sure to add some extra sparkle to your Minecraft world. So why wait? Download it today and start creating dazzling firework displays!

What it adds:

• Over 20 new firework elements
  • New rockets
  • New fountains
  • New particles
  • New firework cracker
  • New firework entity: "firework bee"

How to use:

The Fireworks Extraordinaire Addon adds a variety of exciting new firework elements to your Minecraft world, including rockets, bangers, and fountains. While these elements cannot currently be crafted, they are fully compatible with survival mode and can be accessed through the creative menu or by using the /summon command.

A future update will introduce crafting recipes for these elements, allowing players to create them in survival mode. In the meantime, players can enjoy the stunning displays and unique gameplay experiences provided by these new firework elements.

Trailer:

Pictures:

It's important to note that the experimental functions must be turned on in order for the addon to work properly.

I wish you a happy and healthy new year 2023!

AD

Installation

To use the Fireworks Extraordinaire Addon, simply double click the .mcaddon file and activate it under the behavior packs and resource packs settings in your Minecraft game. 

It's important to note that the experimental functions must be turned on in order for the addon to work properly.

If you have any issues with activating the addon, be sure to check that you have the latest version of Minecraft and that your device meets the necessary system requirements. If you continue to experience problems, you may want to try restarting your game or device.

We hope you enjoy using the Fireworks Extraordinaire Addon and creating stunning firework displays in your Minecraft world!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoFArUl5tu7HBiN9mGP5_RQ/featured

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2023 10:46 pm
Share: