Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Forge's Lucky Block Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Forge's Lucky Block Addon

I decided to make my own lucky block for Minecraft Bedrock Edition which gives you lots of Random who drops including useful and destructive things! What makes this different from any other Lucky Block addon?, well it's more in line with the mod from java Edition.

This Lucky Block add-on will give you a ton of drops, there's 51 lucky block possibilities, 34 good and 17 bad! You'll never know what you get when you break the next block. Here is a little list of some of the possibilities.

In order to get the lucky block type in chat /give @p lucky_block, there is no recipe for the time being.

There are 3 types of Lucky Blocks, the bad Lucky Block which always give you something bad, the good lucky block which always give you something good, and the normal Lucky Block which randomizes between good and bad.

The bad Lucky Block as a red tint to it.

The good lucky block as a green tint to it.

This is what the normal Lucky Block looks like.

If you want to learn a little bit more about the lucky block addon I developed, check out the video down below.

Installation

• If you want to review or make a video about this content, please credit me in the video or description!
  • Don't use your own link, use the proper link
  • If you wish to use this for your own world creations, please credit me!
  • DO NOT take ANYTHING from the addon without permission!

creator: https://twitter.com/ForgeLogicalYT

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 10:25 pm
Share: