Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Free Handed Villagers and Illagers v2.1 (Revolution)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Free Handed Villagers and Illagers v2.1 (Revolution)

Unlike other addons out there, they are transforming villager models to become humanoid but the most notable features are lost in the process, because of this, the villagers loses their trademarks, especially the NOSE. But this addon gives importance to the villager's large head and their NOSE while also keeping the models

If you have any suggestions, questions, asking for a permission, or bug reports, comment it down below or you could DM me at my discord withnout#8935 or at my twitter @withnout

Note: A feature that starts with a [R] means that it is a feature from the resource pack and can be installed independently and a feature that starts with [B] means that it is a feature from the behavior pack and thus should not be installed without the resource pack

----------------------------------------------

Unlike other addons out there, they are transforming villager models to become humanoid but the most notable features are lost in the process, because of this, the villagers loses their trademarks, especially the NOSE. But this addon gives importance to the villager's large head and their NOSE while also keeping the models

Watch the trailer here:

Villagers:

These features apply to all villagers regardless of Profession, Biome, and Age.

·        [R] Villager hands are untied. They are no longer hidden inside their robes

·        [R] Villagers can now render armor visually (Although there are no known ways to equip them with armors other than using commands)

·        [R] Villagers have a panic animation when avoiding hostile mobs that attacks them

·        [R] Villagers have a riding animation when sitting inside boats and minecarts.

·        [R] Villagers wave their hands when trading (Hold an emerald in front of a villager. Does not work on Unemployed, Nitwit, and Baby Villagers)

·        [R] Villagers close their eyes while sleeping (as it should have been)

·        [R] Villagers hold their hands while breeding

·        [R] Villagers now wear gloves depending on their profession (Leatherworker, Weapon smith, and Armorer)

·        [R] Villagers remove their hat when they are sleeping

·        [R] Baby villager's scale now grow depending on its age. Their body slowly grows as they age

Villager Professions:

Armorer

o   [B] Equipped with some Iron armor

Butcher

o   [B] Equipped with iron axe

o   [B] Chases and kill chicken, cow, and pig

o   [B] Can fight against enemies

Cartographer

o   [B] Equipped with a compass

Cleric

o   [B] Equipped with water bottle

o   [B] Inflicts poison to enemies

o   [B] Gives regeneration to their avenger

Farmer

o   [B] Equipped with iron hoe

o   [B] Has a chance of feeding fertilizers to crops

Fisherman

o   [B] Equipped with a bucket of fish

Fletcher

o   [B] Equipped with a bow

o   [B] Shoots enemies with bow

Leatherworker

o   [B] Equipped with water bucket

Librarian

o   [B] Equipped with a book and quill

Stone Mason

o   [B] Equipped with Iron Pickaxe

Shepherd

o   [B] Equipped with shear

o   [B] Can shear and sheep nearby

Tool smith

o   [B] Equipped with Iron Shovel

Weapon Smith

o   [B] Equipped with an iron sword

Wandering Traders:

·        [R] Wandering trader's lead is attached to right hand instead of their body

·        [R] Wandering trader have a custom drinking animation when drinking invisibility potion

·        [R] Wandering trader’s mask has been removed (It does not cover their nose anyways)

·        [R] Wandering traders ride their Llamas

Illagers:

Witches

o   [R] Witch's hands are now untied

o   [R] Witches can render armor

o   [R] Witches have a drinking animation

o   [R] Witches have riding animation

Vindicator

o   [R] Vindicator's hands are now untied

o   [R] Vindicators can now render armor properly

o   [R] Vindicators have a riding animation

o   [R] Always show their axe even when not angry

Evoker

o   [R] Evoker's hands are now untied

o   [R] Evokers can now render armor properly

o   [R] Evokers have a riding animation

Pillager

o   [R] Pillagers can now render armor properly

Zombie Villager

o   [R] Zombie villagers can now render armor properly

I want to thank you all for your suggestions and bug reports, I really appreciate them all. It made this pack better, thanks to your cooperation and feedbacks.

If you have any suggestions, questions, asking for a permission, or bug reports, comment it down below or you could DM me at my discord withnout#8935 or at my twitter @withnout

Changelog
  • Incompatibility Issue has been fixed
  • Wandering Traders no longer despawn naturally

Installation

Full pack: Includes all features in both Behavior pack (BP) and Resource pack (RP) but requires to disable xbox live achievement since this is considered an addon

Resource pack only: Enables you to enjoy some features but xbox live achievements are still enabled, therefore you can still enjoy it in your vanilla world

creator: https://twitter.com/withnout

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2020 7:53 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2021 11:51 am
Share: