Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fused's Falling Leaves Addon v2.5(More Leave Varieties!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fused's Falling Leaves Addon v2.5(More Leave Varieties!)

Forests in Minecraft don't have any ambience but this small addon adds leaf particles which fall from trees, adding ambience to your worlds. Each tree has its own type of falling leaves and the particles have some cool physics, animations and varieties and also interact with blocks!

Download Now

Oak Leaves

Birch Leaves

Spruce Leaves

Acacia Leaves

Dark Oak Leaves

Jungle Leaves

Azalea Leaves

Mangrove Leaves

Falling leaves animations and other features in action:

Important!

Credits:

• Huge credits to Amman for helping me out with the behavior of the particles. Check out his creations!:  https://ammanworks.in/

Info:

• This is an Add-on and requires both the Resource pack and the Behavior pack to work!
  • This addon does not require any experimental features and will be compatible with pretty much any addon/texture pack.
  • The particles can be summoned using the /particle command.
  • Sometimes the behavior is not loaded in new worlds, mainly on Windows 10 edition, and you wont be able to see any features. To fix it, simply remove the behavior pack,go back, then apply it again or just try the addon in an already existing world.

Become a paid member on patreon for Ad-free and direct downloads, sneak peeks, early access to work-in-progress projects and more!

Join here

Terms of use!:

• If you want to use this pack in a video, then share the PAGE LINK, NOT the direct link or any custom link.
  • You are not allowed to use any of the textures, code or to modify this pack, except for personal use.
  • You are not allowed to publish this on ANY other website without my permission.

If you do not follow, I WILL find you and sue you. 

Please report any bugs, give suggestions or contact me on my Youtube: @FusedBolt or Discord: fusedbolt

Changelog

v2.5.0:

• Added 2 small leaf particles for oak leaves
  • Added 2 big leaf particles for oak leaves
  • Increased the amount of oak leaves particles spawned
  • Added 2 small leaf particles for dark oak leaves
  • Added 2 big leaf particles for dark oak leaves
  • Increased the amount of dark oak leaves particles spawned

Note: The addon no longer supports lower versions of the game.

Installation

1. When you click on the download link, you will be redirected to my website.
  2. Tap on the required file.
  3. Tap "Click on Ad" or "Discover Articles" and visit the page for 10 seconds. 
  4. Now go back to the main page and tap on "Unlock Content", you will be redirected to Mediafire.
  5. Please make sure not to click on any pop ups or any other download button except the one on MediaFire and only download files ending with .mcpack format.
  6. After downloading, tap on the downloaded file and it will automatically import into your game.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_5MxUpHx8r3B85D_GLIfKw

This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by McBedrock
This topic was modified 3 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2021 1:37 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2024 4:39 pm
Share: