Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Generated Desert Structures Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Generated Desert Structures Addon

This add-on is a remake of a add-on I never released because thousands of structures would spawn around you and I couldn’t fix it. In this add-on  there are structures that spawn in the desert like ruins, pyramids, and a tomb. But their might be some gold hidden in the rubble and their definitely is some gold and diamonds hidden in the pyramids and the tomb. : )

Description

This add-on adds a bunch of naturally generated structures that have a Egyptian theme to it! You can find gold and diamond blocks if you know where to look! I tested this on my horrible Android and there was no lag so I’m gonna assume lag wont be a problem. You might wanna bring a sword because their will be lots of spiderwebs in those pyramids! The tomb can only be found by the best of treasure hunters because it is forty blocks underneath the ground. The  structures will generate only on NEWLY GENERATED CHUNKS IN THE DESERT! I recommend only using this add-on on a brand-new world.

TURN ON ALL EXPERIMENTAL GAME PLAY OPTIONS!!

———————————————–

Their a three types of pyramids

1. Small pyramid

2. Big pyramid

3. Step Pyramid

Pictures:

Small Pyramid

Big Pyramid

Step Pryamid

———————————————————

The tomb

———————————————–

Ruins:

Their is a few more I did not take pictures of. : /

I wonder if they panned for gold in that pond?

——————————————————

A temple

BTW the top isn’t cut off anymore.

———————————————————————————

I also added a cactus patch

——————————————————-

TURN ON ALL EXPERIMENTAL GAME PLAY OPTIONS!!

Credits to Machine_Builder https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8FBQgo4AWwKFX97h60NKOQ

Go sub to him he’s awesome 

Changelog

Removed 15,000 ,json files
  • Uses .mcstructure files instead
  • Added three structures
  • Removed stuff from description (this is just to stop confusion)

Note:

This update is just to mainly make this add-on work for 1,16.200 because it really needed it. I will add chests with lootables in the next update .

This add-on page will be changed to a structure add-on for ALL biomes not just desert ones.  I hope to be able to update this frequently from now on.

Installation

TURN ON ALL EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE TOGGLES!!!

creator: https://twitter.com/ihategravel2

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 9:28 pm
Share: