Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Gym Equipment Add-On

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gym Equipment Add-On

AD

Decorate your gym build in Minecraft with the all-new Gym Equipment Add-On! Now you don't need to make barbells out of (black) wool and end rods. With this addon, you'll get them in a few clicks!

Going to the gym is fun, and can be tiring, but still refreshing! Now you can take those experiences in your very own Minecraft world! 

The items included in this addon are:

• Barbell

• Barbell with handle
  • EZ Bar
  • Dumbell
  • Kettlebell
  • Pull-up Bar

With animations (GIF speeds are not accurate in-game):

• Stationary Bike (comes with a glow-in-the-dark monitor when turned on)

- crouch and press the interact button/right-click to speed up

• T-bar

• Threadmill (comes with a glow-in-the-dark monitor when turned on)
  • Elliptical Trainer (comes with a glow-in-the-dark monitor when turned on)

In-game images:

Note that all items are for display as of now as I'm still figuring out how to make it functional (if Minecraft add-ons allow such). I am also working on an update that includes a punching bag, benches, etc. If you have any gym machine suggestions, feel free to comment down below!

You can also subscribe to my youtubechannel or follow me on Twitter.

-----------

Please, you can't post a direct link or a monetized link on any other sites, but you can post this addon's link to take them here. This is an original work. The creator has automatic protection for her literary and artistic creations from the moment she creates them. 

-----------

Installation

How to download in Linkvertise:

1. Click "Free Access with Ads" in the black tab at the center of the page.

2. Complete the steps. If you are asked to:

- Discover Articles. Just click on it. A number of articles will be shown--you do not have to click them. You can just click the "X" button and wait for a few seconds

3. Click "Continue" once you have finished the steps and you will be automatically redirected to the file.

Important: You need to download both Resource (R) and Behavior (B) packs for the addon to work.

creator: https://twitter.com/HeavenlyCraftPE

Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2022 7:41 pm
Share: