Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Hostile Mobs Drop Random Item OP

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hostile Mobs Drop Random Item OP

Have you ever thought that hostile mobs in Minecraft are not very useful or don't drop OP items? Worry no more this addon is here for you, this addon is called Hostile Mobs Drop Random item OP this addon will make all hostile mobs in Minecraft drop random items and very useful for survival

📒NOTES📔

this addon uses a behavior pack if you want to use this addon you have to turn off achievements, and you need to know all addons use behavior packs

this is a gif or video of hostile mobs dropping random items

below you can see that hostile mobs drop random items

Creeper Random Drop

Spider Random Drop

Pillager Random Drop

Evocker Random Drop

Vindicator Random Drop

Zombie Random Drop

Husk Random Drop

Witch Random Drop

Shulker Random drop 

Skeleton Random Drop

NEW TITLE

• you need to know that the hostile mobs that i show here are a small part of all hostile mobs in minecraft and all hostile mobs will drop different or random items

What Is Hostile Mobs On Minecraft? 

what are hostile mobs in minecraft? Hostile mobs are mobs that will attack players in survival mode and become a challenge for you. By using this addon, you can get useful items from the hostile mobs you kill.

if you want to review this addon please use this link and don't make your own link it's tantamount to theft

🚨warning 🚨

copyright has been applied to this addon if you want to re-upload this addon you have to ask my permission if you violate i will take action

❗attention❗

don't re-upload this addon in any application or website, all of these addons are protected by law

©copyright 2023✅

©Copyright ✅

Installation

activate experimental so that the addon has no bugs

creator: https://youtube.com/@PandaGamingCraft

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2023 3:55 pm
Share: