Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Hyva Furniture (Custom Blocks)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hyva Furniture (Custom Blocks)

Simple, clean, and smells extremely nice. This is the Hyva Furniture much inspired by IKEA furniture. The furniture pack that will hopefully spice up your interior designing needs in your Minecraft world. This is very Hyvä!

Any other websites that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarizing. Also, if you're gonna be reviewing my pack on Youtube, do NOT put the direct mediafire link, I do not approve of such action and will take actions against you if you continue to do so. Please link the MCBEDROCK link, thank you.

NOTE: If you had installed a previous version of this pack, please delete it from your game and reinstall the new one, thank you! 🙂

EXPERIMENTAL MODE IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS ADD-ON 

Please enable "holiday Creator Features"

Information

This pack contains nearly 100 pieces of furniture (will increase as updates continue) which include:

• Air Conditioner
  • Coffee Tables in different sizes
  • Desk Lamps
  • Floor Lamp
  • Gaming PC
  • IKEA Linnmon tables with Alex Drawers
  • Comfy couches
  • Office Chair
  • Shelf
  • Television Monitors with the ability to change it's channels
  • Display pieces such as the Trophy, Globe and Stack of Books
  • A variety of different coloured potted bushes

...and much more!

Previews

There are 7 colours for the office chairs. To change the colour, hold a dye that you desire and interact with it

Dyes working with the office chair: Black, Blue, Gray, Orange, Pink, Red, Yellow, White, Green, Purple

There are 6 colour variants for the potted bushes and 3 colour variants for the potted flowers (Show in image above)

There are 7 colour variants for the couches (Show in image above)

Three different geometry variants of the couch are included to give more customization for the user (Show in image above)

which ultimately means you can make your couch however long you prefer! 😀

Examples of how your setup could be made

Spice up your setup with the Hyva Furniture's gaming PC! 
7 colour variants of the Gaming PCs, gray (off), blue, red, green, yellow, white, pink, purple. Interact with the block change to it's colours

Curtains come in 7 colours (Beige, Black, Dark Blue, Orange, Plum Purple, White, Yellow)
Interact to draw the curtains

Have the perfect family dinner with the Hyva Dining furniture pieces

Wipe them dirty feet (or shoes for you americans) on the high-quality Hyva Floor mats!

Vanilla minecraft beds with an added texture of rustic!

Lay down on them after a hard days of work of mining coal ingots
(Note: these beds are not able to work such that of a vanilla bed where you can sleep, it's merely (currently) a decorative piece where you're only able to colour, set a player's spawnpoint and lay down on (interact to lie down) )

Setup Examples

Huge thanks to Ashminggu for rendering the two images above

Preview of (most) interactable blocks (Recorded by Ashminggu as my pc can't record for nothing)

Note: utensils require you to use it's block to be interacted with

How to obtain

You can either use commands such as /give. For example /give @s hf:ikeatable, or through the creative inventory.

however, that's annoying and time consuming, not to mention not very survival mode friendly

Therefore, the furniture pieces are obtainable through the majestic stone cutter!

These furniture pieces are obviously not free and have much value hehe, so in exchange for 5 pieces of a furniture piece you must sacrifice a single gold ingot! (As shown in the image below)

As of the latest update, custom blocks are now accessible through the creative inventory! Providing easier navigation.

You can either search it in the creative search bar (Type in Hyva and it'll show all pieces)

Or you can look in the "Items" category

Crafting recipe for "Hyva Magic Pen", requires wool of any colour, crafted such as the image provided above

Contacts

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to contact me!

Twatter: ihatescreenfy (note: i dont use twitter that often as the platform is really tumour-inducing so discord is preferred)
Discord: screenfy#6663
Email: [email protected]

Any other websites that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarizing. Also, if you're gonna be reviewing my pack on Youtube, do NOT put the direct mediafire link, I do not approve of such action and will take actions against you if you continue to do so. Please link the MCBEDROCK link, thank you.

Changelog

(14/1/2022)
Updated features regarding the pack

• Furniture with more than a one block geometry size will be filled with null blocks to make interactability easier (e.g Hyva Dining Table, Hyva Shoerack, the Hyva Coffee Tables and Hyva Air Conditioner)

Fixed issues/bugs

• None

Update regarding thread

• None

Installation

1. Download the files (Links are below)

2. You will be sent to the Linkvertise redirection page

3. When asked to enable notifications, enable them, and disable them after completing the installation of this addon

4. When asked to read articles, just click on the X button and it will tell you to wait for about 5-10 seconds.

5. Download the packs, make sure to install both Behaviour and Resource packs!

6. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files! 

Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2021 10:48 am
Share: