Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock INSANE KNOCKBACK [Increased Knockback Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Insane Knockback [Increased Knockback Addon]

Don't you wish you never stayed in one area, don't you wish you would punch something or get punched and get sent to the moon, well now you can. With this addon, knockback in increased 100 times.

This addon makes your game crazy and chaotic with knockback being increased 100 times. This can make the game a lot of fun and if amazing to play with friends. getting food and killing mobs is now both easier and harder due to the knockback. some ways you can be stopped by something stopping you, hitting the ground, or protection from Netherite armor. The knockback doesn't only effect you, all mobs are effected by knockback including the wither, but not the Ender Dragon. How it works is  by simply multiplying the base knockback times 100. so a regular hit would knock you back 2 blocks, making it 200 blocks with this addon (on flat world). Another example is if you are knocked 20 blocks, you will be launched 2000 blocks with this addon (on flat world). Netherite dose help but, it doesn't help as much as expected, so have fun and try to keep your sanity with this addon.

BEFORE BEING HIT:

AFTER BEING HIT:

SETTINGS AND MODES:

Most things talked about above are primarily for the default mode when everything is effected.

However, There is 3 settings/mods you can pick between.

DISCORD AND TWITCH

https://discord.gg/TDsNwx83D9

https://www.twitch.tv/suberner_star

Join my discord to interact with others who play this game and others that I've made, also allowing you to give suggestions and download other games I've made.

Join my discord to interact with others who play this game and others that I've made, also allowing you to give suggestions and download other games I've made.

Changelog

Changed the page.

Changed the addon icon.

Added 3 mods to select from

• all entities are effected
  • only the player is effected
  • only weapons are effected

Installation

If you use the star discord server link (THANK YOU) click it link, you should be sent to join the discord, once you have you will be sent to the welcome channel and in the welcome channel, there will be a blue highlighted part named #addons, click that and then find the game you want to download.

If you use the regular link, you have to use linkvertise and go through what is asked, next it will send you to media fire and then click the blue button to get the addon.

Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 2:52 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2022 10:16 am
Share: