Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Jeep! Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jeep! Addon

Time for some serious diesel-based aggression! Get in your jeep and listen to the soothing sounds of mobs getting crunched under the wheels. Crunch, crunch, crunchy, crunch. Sounds good doesn’t it!    

Everybody’s dream is to have their own Jeep in Minecraft. Or is that just me?? Surely not. Drop down to your local Minecraft car yard, choose your color, and get ready to spend those emeralds! Ok, they’re actually free. If you can find them.

They’re pretty tough, and experience tells me they’re a bit OP for survival but my goodness they’re a lot of fun. There are two models, the two seater and the four-seater (better for ride-sharing). They’ll drive over most hostile mobs (anything belonging to the ‘monster’ family) and leave non-hostile mobs alone, smart hey.

How to obtain them

Step 1: Go to a jungle at night time.

Step 2: Search for a Jeep wreck

Step 3: Search more for a Jeep wreck

Step 4: Use a Jeep Repair Kit to repair that Jeep

Step before Step 1 because I forgot this bit but now I remember: Create a Jeep Repair Kit

Jeep Repair Kit recipe

Ingredients

Redstone block, netherite pickaxe (2), iron block (2) netherite block, smooth stone (3).

Our Youtube channel here!

To the awesome youtubers out there, if you do a review/showcase, thank you! Please link back to *this page* on mcbedrock. Cheers!

Changelog

Quite a few changes

• Added four-person Jeep
  • Added Jeep wrecks which spawn in Jungles
  • Made the wrecks repairable with a Jeep Repair Kit
  • Added Jeep Repair Kit (lucky, hey)

creator: https://twitter.com/dexanddad

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2020 3:11 pm
Share: