Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Killing Machine Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Killing Machine Addon

This Addon pack would add a whole new killing machine to the game which would kill any harmful mob or banned players trying to enter your territory. You can even craft this machine in survival and also set it to different modes. It has all total of 4 modes and all of them are extremely powerful.

It would be super helpful if you subscribe to my YouTube Channel - Anni boy

Subscribing to my YouTube channel inspires me to make more stuff like this addon.

Crafting:

The crafting is really easy.

When you place this Setup kit on a block, it will build up the machine for you, but you would be required to add a Redstone block after it is build (to power up the machine) If the machine is unpowered/not-powered it can be killed in just 2 hits

once the machine is powered up, it will start killing zombies, skeletons, spiders, banned players...etc. There are basically 4 Modes for this killing unit:

Normal Mode:

Will rapidly shoot arrows at it's target with increase in health from 2 to 40 hearts (Health equivalent to an Iron golem) and damage level from 1 to 2 hearts in each shot.

Water Mode:

Will shoot tridents at it's target, it might look like that it is shooting at itself when on land, but in actual the speed of trident is so high that we cannot see it reach till the target and bounce back XD. The  health of the machine would increase from 40 to 100 hearts ( approximately health of 3 Iron golems ) and the damage would be 4-5 hearts per shot.

Fire Mode:

Will shoot fireballs at it's target, the health would remain the same, which is 100 Hearts and the damage rate would be around 6-7 Hearts per shot. The  explosion created from the fireball would be larger than of usual and cannot be back fired by the target (Like a ghast fireball can be back fired at itself, this one cannot be)

Wither Mode:

This one is actually mine's favourite and even it is the most destructive one of all. The machine will shoot wither skull at it's target (Just like the actual wither but with a rapid speed) and as we all know how destructive wither is...you might already know what will happen to it's target >:) The health would increase from 100 to 120 Hearts (I think that is approximate health of a wither or less) and the damage would be 7-9 hearts per shot (including wither effect then 10-12 Hearts per shot)

A face to face picture of the killing machine.

Here is a video of complete explanation:

creator: CakeCircle90308

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2021 12:40 pm
Share: