Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Caves & Cliffs Furniture Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Caves & Cliffs Furniture Pack

Just a simple furniture pack that adds over 20 new items to the game. These items are only obtainable in creative or by using the /give command, they can be used in your home designs and whatnot, the pc screen changes when clicked, and the tv, the printer also prints the page through and has a printer noise as well. Includes the complete PlayStation series consoles and soon-to-be more consoles for your gaming setup.  Also added Npcs to sell furniture and technology items from this pack which uses my currency pack. Please leave any suggestions down below! *important*Any redistribution, Modification of code, or posting the addon without using my links is strictly prohibited. Please do not do so. 

-added a new picnic table and table

-added ps4 and ps5

-added couch

-added pizza box

This is my first furniture pack, this pack is still in beta and will be updated along the way, note that some things may not work properly. We are taking any suggestions so please let us know what we can add or improve on!

All add-ons work on realms

Please leave any suggestions down below!

*important*

Any redistribution,

Modification of code,

or posting the addon without using my links

is  strictly prohibited. Please do not do so.

PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4 PS5

Pc and tv screen

-Picnic Table(now can be used to sit on)

-Table

connectable table

creator: Lazer9987

Changelog

added ps5 and playstation games

changed cover photo         

Installation

• To install simply just click on both the links provided, (if you can access the website use a vpn, some isp block it because of ads, etc)
  • Skip ads and download both files
  • Once downloaded just click on both the files and they will be imported into your game
  • Go into your world and enable experimental features
  • Enable both the behavior and resource packs for your world
  • Go on your world and enjoy the addon!!
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2022 10:19 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/10/2022 1:42 pm
Share: