Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Lightsabers Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lightsabers Addon

Hello and welcome to my new Addon, in this Addon, I added new 4 different types of lightsabers to Minecraft Bedrock, All these lightsabers have the power to give you effects and abilities, you can craft it on crafting table, and you need to craft it crystals, you can get these crystals by crafting it,This is the addon, hope you enjoy it,Good luck

In this addon, you can find new 4 different types of lightsabers, to craft them you need Crystals which you can get it by crafting it,

This is the addon, hope you enjoy it,

Crystals

Red Crystal

You need this crystal to craft red lightsaber, you can craft it with 4 red dyes, and one diamond.

Green Crystal

You need this crystal to craft green lightsaber, you can craft it with 4 green dyes, and one diamond.

Blue Crystal

You need this crystal to craft blue lightsaber, you can craft it with 4 blue dyes, and one diamond.

Purple Crystal

You need this crystal to craft purple lightsaber, you can craft it with 4 purple dyes, and one diamond.

Lightsabers

Red Lightsaber

Crafting Recipe

This lightsaber will give you when you hold it resistance 5, speed 5, 6 damage, 600 durability.

Green Lightsaber

Crafting Recipe

This lightsaber will give you when you hold it resistance 5, speed 5, 6 damage, 600 durability.

Blue Lightsaber

Crafting Recipe

Purple Lightsaber

Crafting Recipe

You can't use the addon without turn ( Holiday Creator Features ) ON.

IF you want to use my addon in a YouTube video, just put my addon link in description.

This is the addon, hope you enjoy it,

Good luck.

creator: AmGamer766
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2021 7:50 pm
Share: