Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Magic Wands

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Magic Wands

This addon adds 6 new magic wands, each one with its special distinctive feature, which will make it stand out from the rest, each one has its own crafting and design, which are relatively simple.

Good, now I will explain exactly what this addon adds to us with everything and crafts.

Magic wand

First we have the common magic wand, whose realization is the simplest, it only has a crafting of 3 sticks in a vertical line as shown in the image.

This wand is the weakest and only throws a common energy ball.

Dirt magic wand

This special magic wand is the easiest to get, because its crafting only involves more cubes of earth than the normal magic wand, that is, you will only need a lot of wood and a lot of earth to get many shots with your wand.

To activate the special ability you must touch a place near the mob and not the mob directly since it takes 5 seconds to activate its ability.

Wind magic wand

This is one of my favorites because it is the wind wand, which has the fabulous effect that when making contact with an enemy mob causes the latter to levitate and fall from great heights.

Water magic wand

This wand has one of the simplest abilities, because when making contact with enemy mobs it will poison them.

Necro magic wand

This magic wand is cursed! It is the one that represents the evil of the entire world of Minecraft as well as the dark magic that exists on the planet, its special ability is one of the most effective, because when making contact with an enemy mob it will poison it to death.

Fire magic wand

This is perhaps the most powerful barite and with one of the most effective and fun abilities, because its ability causes a great explosion which causes the mobs that are nearby to be seriously burned.

To activate the special ability you must touch a place near the mob and not the mob directly since it takes 5 seconds to activate its ability.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the addon!!!

It is important to emphasize that each wand counts as a projectile, that is, each time you activate the ability of the barite, it will be spent.

creator: Gabriel-Valdez-2626

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 11:14 am
Share: