Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Max Enchants

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Max Enchants

Hello or Welcome back this Is  my 3rd addon and now I have just made the final release It took a while so please tell me how you feel about It enjoy!

So... If your new than you should know that previous versions I made it so you would basically have only 2 shulkers and one would give you weapons and the other would give you armor but it had bugs for most people so today I announce the "Custom Age" now you can make your own weapons with books bad news Is I only put 3 types which are Lvl 100, Lvl 5000, And Max Books and not all books are added for the reason of they weren't meant to be anything other than lvl 1 and it could've crashed at some point ok enough talk here's what  you need to do.

So In chat type /function you should get 3 choices 

The first choice (Recommended) Is Lvl 100 or low just do /function Low and you should get 2 shulkers:

In the first one is enchantment books for tools:

In the second one is enchantment books for armor:

Now this is the same with all commands and shulkers so I'm not going to post this again

Ok and you are probably like "Will this even work its probably a scam" well look heres proof:

As you see it works so I hope you have a good day and enjoy!

Changelog

Whole new system adds books for customization and and provides less bugs unless you really want to try your luck with max enchants

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 4:20 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2021 4:38 pm
Share: