Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mimic Addon (Large Mimic Update)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mimic Addon (Large Mimic Update)

Brave Adventurer, I  must warn you before you venture into a cavern. Hidden in the dark, disguised as a container of riches, it sits silently and unmoving. It waits for you to get closer until it is too late. It’s jagged teeth sinks into your leg and disables you from escaping its hunger. The Mimic.

Hello there! Have you ever played one of those RPG Dungeon games and come across a chest that you think has loot in it but once you come close it opens its mouth and attacks? Yeah. That’s a mimic. 

To spawn a Mimic simply look in the creative inventory or summon it using the command: /summon rpg:mimic

In survival they will naturally spawn in your world inside of dark caves.

A mimic LOOKS like a regular chest but of course it isn’t. Incase you didn’t know. The Mimic is the one at the very centre of those chests and doesnt merge with the others to create a large chest like a normal one would. 

Once you get close enough. It will attack you and follow you. It’s bite causes slowness and deals 4 hearts! So be careful.

It has 30 health (15 hearts) and when killed, it might drop Emeralds, Iron Ingot, Gold and a few random items like Cobblestone and Gunpowder.

NOW ADDED THE LARGE MIMIC!!!

More teeth, more ferocity. 

To spawn a Large Mimic simply look in the creative inventory or summon it using the command: /summon rpg:mimic _large

In survival they will naturally spawn in your world inside of dark caves.

As usual. It looks EXACTLY like a large chest but again. IT BITES.

They now attack villagers!  and the Large Mimic EATS THROUGH BLOCKS. (stone, andesite, diorite, granite)

When bitten, it causes blindness and deals 6 hearts. of damage! It has 46 heatlh(23 hearts) so it is VERY BEEFY. The reward for killing is almost the same as the smaller mimic BUT it has Diamonds!!

HUGE thanks to the commenters for their ideas. I was already planning an update for this addon but their feedback was still appreciated. If YOU want to suggest an idea just leave it in the comment box.

I also want to address an issue where this addon was plagiarized by another person and uploaded on another website without my consent. Don’t do that. Read the rules. 😀

Rules:

1. Do not republish this addon as your own or modify it’s contents without my consent.

2. If you want to use this addon in other works including but not limited to videos and maps. Please give credit to the creator (me)

3. As said in rule 2 when giving credit. Please link to this mcbedrock page and not the direct mediafire link. Thanks.

Changelog

Removed Admin Verification Links From The Bottom Of The Page

Installation

For Adf.ly simply wait 5 to 10 seconds then tap skip add. Once redirected you wait for 60 seconds or so then it will automatically redirect you to Mediafire!

For Linkvertise simply wait 10 seconds and tap the black download button. Tap the view articles button and just wait for another 10 seconds before closing the window, after that. You're all set!

1. Unzip the zipped file. There should be two folders inside the main folder. "mimicB" and "mimicR"

2. "mimicB" is the Behaviour Pack while "mimicR" is the Resource Pack. Make sure to put them in their respectful folders inside Minecraft.

creator: Eyebags

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2020 7:28 pm
Share: