Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft but BETTER (Add-on)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft but BETTER (Add-on)

Can Minecraft get boring at some point? That is a question we should all ask ourselves. Some will answer yes, and others will answer no. Depends highly on what you use your time for inside this huge game. What I can tell you for sure is that this add-on will make your game BETTER. How? Depends on how you wanna see it. I think it's better hilarious. NOTE: This add-on is a remaster of an old sound pack I made. If you have that sound pack installed, don't worry, you can still download this one and nothing will happen.

What is this add-on?

This add-on changes/modifies in-game features to make it hilarious. Changes include:

• Modifications of the in-game messages, such as the death messages, skin change messages, join and leave messages.
  • Modifications of some in-game sounds, such as the death sounds... and others.
  • Changes in-game music (cool music).
  • Changes the splashes.
  • Changes the loading messages.
  • Adds some chat animations.
  • Changes the death screen (this one my fav).
  • Announces when a new player joins!
  • For some reason I decided to add a death counter, but hey, it works!

Images

Join message (above)

Leave message (above)

Death by a /kill (above)

Death by another player (above)

Shot by another player (above)

Skin change message (above)

Videos

This game changes the death sounds, yes I mentioned that... but did I mention that this add-on features over 64 death sounds? (yes, a stack of sounds)

You should find the other death sounds by yourself 🙂

The new feature

I present to you, this game's newest feature. A feature that will change everything in Minecraft...

~ THE TAUNT ~

"The Taunt" is an item that allows you to taunt when using it. Basically, it plays a randomized meme sound, with over 90 different sounds, this makes it the best feature in the add-on. This "randomized meme sound" can be heard from 72 blocks away, which means you'll be able to hear your friends taunt from far away. You can probably play hide and seek with this item! (Nametags are hidden!)

Information

There are two ways to get it.

1. By crafting it.
  2. By killing a pufferfish.

Crafting recipe:

Showcase:

Enjoy playing with your friends and messing around 🙂

Changelog
  • Changed linkvertise link to only have "Sponsored Articles".
  • Updated the main Add-On's performance, and features.
  • Added additional enhancements to the Add-On that vary from better functionality, to better sound physics.

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2022 6:30 pm
Share: