Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft, But You Can Craft Custom Diamonds

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft, But You Can Craft Custom Diamonds

Hello Gamers So finally I am back with another mod Minecraft, but you can craft custom diamonds basically in this mod you can craft new custom diamonds which you can craft Op tools and Items So as you guys know that there is a challenging mod so inside this mod I have added Custom Craftable Guns like Pig Launcher and also there is a Hammer which can break 3×3 Blocks in one go. you guys craft Giant Orb Can you that is so powerful that all mobs around you will die in 2 shots. 

So Let's See Other Features Of This Mod And How It Works :- 

• Turn On Experimental Options 
  • Activate Cheats 
  • Apply In RP (Resource) And BP (Behavior) 

Now Let's See What I Added In This Mod - 

Diamonds List 

• Pig Diamond
  • Super Diamond
  • Coal Diamond
  • Redstone Diamond
  • Time Diamond 
  • Wood Diamond
  • Endstone Diamond

Time Diamond Can Control Time You Can change Time With Day Diamond And Night Diamond 

Pig Diamond Gives You Saturation This Is Very Helpful For You , Saturation Increase Your Hunger Bar. 

You Can kill Easily Any mob With This Diamond And also You Can Craft Giant Orb With This Diamond .

Diamond Crafting Table This Is Very Important Thing,You Can Craft This Crafting Table With 8 Normal Crafting Table And 1 Diamond . You Can't Craft any Diamond Or Any Op Tools Without This Crafting Table. 

OP TOOLS 

This Is Endstone Hammer You Can Break 3×3  Blocks Easily And Also This Is Very Helpful In Deep Caves .

Giant Orb Is Very Powerful  Item In This Mod You Can shoot Giant Orb And You Can Summon lightning Anywhere . 

Mining Drill Is Also Useful Item In Caves Drill Can Break More Block And Also You Can Craft This Easily . 

Recipe Book 

So Hope You Understand How It Works And How To Play This Mod So Download It Enjoy . 

Note: if You Are Going to Review my add-on Then Give Me credit in Your video's Description and MediaFire Link's are not allowed .

AD

creator: https://twitter.com/Sharkybite89              

Installation

Tap to Download

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2022 2:28 pm
Share: