Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft: Death Race [Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft: Death Race [Addon]

You are given a randomised death at the start of each round which you must race your friends to get. Tally points how you’d like – but it’s a helluva lot of fun! This original concept comes from McBirken.

View Information & Download Here: Link

Note: These videos was recorded using the Java Edition version of this addon – it is identical to the bedrock addon – except the command, you type in chat to get a randomised death is different on bedrock.

McBirkin is the one who originated this concept so go and check him out if you haven’t already!

Simply type “/function spin” into the chat and all players will be given a randomised death!

This is explained further on the download page.

Credits/Distribution/Use of Creation in Videos

• You may not redistribute this pack ANYWHERE without my permission
  • If creating a video – do not claim the creation as your own – give appropriate credit by linking to both the download document and my YouTube channel. DO NOT GIVE A DIRECT DOWNLOAD – just link to the download document as it will always be the most updated
  • You do not need to ask permission to use my creation in a video – as long as the above criteria are filled you’re all good! Do let me know if you are creating a video though. I’d like to watch it! 😀

creator: https://twitter.com/Scommander_

Hope you enjoy it!

Changelog
  • Updated to add more showcase videos of addons
  • Fixed a bug with the text above the player's hotbar glitchin' out

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2020 11:43 am
Share: