Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft: Death Race [Addon]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft: Death Race [Addon]

You are given a randomised death at the start of each round which you must race your friends to get. Tally points how you’d like – but it’s a helluva lot of fun! This original concept comes from McBirken.

Introduction

Death Race is a concept which originally comes from McBirken [Original Video]

This is a datapack recreation of that minigame made for Minecraft 1.16 and 1.17. This datapack includes a randomiser which gives you a randomly selected death which you must race your friends to get. Note that this creation does not count scores or when you die. It is purely the randomiser for the sake of simplicity and for the sake of my brain cells.

Watch The Datapack in Action:  https://youtu.be/ZUnO2Glen3s

How to Use

You are given a random death at the beginning of each round – first to get that death wins the round. It does not count points automatically due to some limitations of Minecraft – so you should judge what you count as a point and tally your points manually.

Simply type /function spin in chat and all players will be given a randomly selected death.

See screenshots below for help. Enjoy!

Usage in Videos [​YouTubers Please Read]

Feel free to use this creation in your video however I do ask a couple of basic things.

1. Do not imply/claim the creation as your own. To avoid this, it would be appreciated if you could mention in the video that Scommander created this addon
  2. Provide credit in the description – linking to my YouTube channel and this download page.
  3. Feel free to let me know! It’s nice to watch my creations being put to use 🙂

Redistribution

Don’t please! Link to this download page please and do not reupload the creation without permission from myself. 

With all that out of the way – hope you enjoy the creation! 🙂

creator: https://twitter.com/Scommander_

Changelog
  • Player's health and spawn is now reset when the round begins
  • Food is given and players are teleported at the beginning of each round

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2021 12:20 pm
Share: