Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft Manhunt Function Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft Manhunt Function Pack

This function pack allows you to play the mini-game Minecraft Manhunt on the bedrock edition of Minecraft. It adds a compass that has the power to point in the direction of the “runner” in the overworld. The game is highly customizable in the way that you really make up the rules, whether the runner starts with iron, gets a head-start, hunters get diamond, etc. This is a great game to play with your friends if you crave a little bit of friendly rivalry to prove who is the best at Minecraft.

(Until the Nether update on June 23, the compass will point to the runner’s last overworldly location, ex. nether portal, end portal)

How to Play 

As of now, there are two ways to set up the game. Random Runner, or Manual Pick, you can switch between these two when adding the pack to the world.

Random Runner is the default choice and is the easiest and fastest to get up and running. If you use Random Runner first make sure all players that will be participating join the world, adding hunters once the game has begun doesn’t really work that well. Next use the command:

/function start

And you’re good to go! Of the players online on the world, one will be selected to be the runner. (They will be the only one that does not receive a compass)

Manual Pick is the option for you if you have a specific person in mind that you would want to be the runner. You can select the Manual option when you are adding the pack to a world. If you are using the Manual option make sure you have all participating players on the world. Next use the commands:

/tag playername add runner    (change “playername” to the name of the player)

/function start

in that order. Once that is done the player that you selected should be the only player without a compass.

Having multiple runners is NOT currently supported.

Credits

Credit to Dream and Georgenotfound for the idea for this addon as this is basically a bedrock edition port from the original java edition plugin.

I have no problem with people using my pack in YouTube videos or any other projects, just make sure you credit me for the making of this pack. Don’t claim this as your own work and upload it to another site. If you need help or have a problem I will reply fastest on my discord: Sithlocks#8494 but I do answer comments to the best of my ability

Known Bugs

• Gives Hunter(s) 7 compasses on respawn and on start

Changelog
  • Added MediaFire link
  • Improved Stability
  • Added Random Runner Option
  • Start time is faster and easier than before

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf96U4mPFwTYW_8tXQ0JZ7Q

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 5:42 pm
Share: