MCPE/Bedrock Minigen add-on
Seeing tiny things have always piqued curiosity. In this case, seeing the vanilla structures that are supposed to tower over players as tiny blocks are just asking to be collected.
- All experimental options (including scripting) except "new biomes"
Developing this add-on was incredibly time-consuming because I had to manually remove Structure Blocks and Jigsaw Blocks. I used Java Edition to place the structures using the "/place" command, and saved them using Structure Blocks. The time estimated to finished the add-on was 3-5 months, but along development, I started to automate a lot of the conversion process, speeding up development to short of 3 weeks. There are over 700 tiny structures that can be collected.
You can find the "Primordial Bone Meal" in Ancient City chests. You can use it to grow tiny structures to their original size.
Added 700 new structures
Updated the scripts for the newer version
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description.
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link.
- Make sure to turn on ALL experimental gameplay features to enjoy this add-on to the fullest.
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.
- Do NOT upload a direct link.
- You may copy/paste this for your content as well if you wish.