Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Monster Creatures V2.1 (Ghost Update)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Monster Creatures V2.1 (Ghost Update)

Monster Creatures is a addon based on the mod called: Ghostly, which is present in the Pirates series. The addon adds 4 mobs at the moment since it is a beta version, if you are interested in the plugin, stick to the end, let's get started!

Before continuing with something very necessary, for the add-on to work perfectly you must activate the following experimental game modes:

Now, the mobs will not attack you unless you attack them, now we go through the characteristics of the creatures:

Monster Cow

Health: 20

Attack: 6

Loot: beef and leather

Monster Pig

Loot: Porckchop

Monster Sheep

Loot: wool and raw beef

Monster Horse

Loot: Horse beef (NEW)

Monster Wolf

Health: 18

Attack: 7

Loot: wool,raw beef

The Ghost (NEW)

It will attack passive mobs to possess them and turn them into monsters and will try to kill you

That would be all of this update, all mobs can be found around the world, and in Creative they will be found in this section:

Please if they will upload this addon to their channels please leave credits and the link

Attention

Both the model and the textures are made by me, and I have uploaded advances throughout its creation, I have friends who know about the development, if you want to check the textures, models and animations and you will see that they are identical, also there is no other addon like this

Changelog

It was added to the "Ghost".

Added loot for the horse: "Horse Beef".

Generation bugs fixed.

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2021 10:44 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2021 11:12 am
Share: