Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mthril Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mthril Addon

This addon adds mthril to Minecraft so mthril is an ore that’s in terraria that I took inspiration from and added it to Minecraft and I think I’d did a pretty good job with it so I hope you guys like it so follow me on twitter @razorwolf19 and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

This is the book of knowledge you can get it from a new villager type called Jewels Trader it sells this book and with this book you can crafted the command block with this but you need green concrete and redstone and this book to make The green command block and you need orange concrete and redstone to make the orange command block and you need purple concrete and redstone to make the purple command block.

– craft 1– craft 2– craft 3– craft 4– craft 5

this shows you how you can craft the mthril tools and as you can see you can craft it the same way you crafted other tools in Minecraft .– generation 1– generation 2

this is the generation of the mthril ore and as you can see that it generates fine in the world.– tool 1– tool 2– tool 3– tool 4– tool 5

these are all the tools you can make with mthril and they can mine things very fast and they glow as well.– mthril block

this is the mthril block you can make it with 9 mthril and it slightly glows as well.– mthril 

this is mthril you can get it by mining mthril ore or getting by the Jewels Trader and it also glows.– mthril ore

this is mthril ore you can get by going deep down in the world and you can mine it will all pickaxes except for wooden and stone also when mined it will drop mthril.

creator: https://twitter.com/razorwolf19/status/1364801968900890624?s=21

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2021 3:28 pm
Share: