Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock New Dripstone Type

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

New Dripstone Type

So, minecraft added the dripstone block and the pointed dripstone, we waited and waited but Mojang didn’t release some nee variants for the dripstone blocks, so,i added 2 variants to the game.

The first thing i added it’s the dripstone slab, it’s a normal slab and you can craft it with 3 dripstone blocks in the crafting grid.

So now your artificial dripstone caves can have more details.

The i added the polished variant one, it’s very simple it create it actually, you only need 1 dripstone block and put it in a furnace tu have the polished dripstone.

It’a a great building block,it will might change texture, for now the texture will be this.

Like the normal dripstone you can create slabs of this block.

So as you can see you can have nice building with this, or just build a nether village with a floor like this.

The i added one more variant, and it’s the Brick variant

So we have the dripstone bricks too

To create it you only need to put 4 dripstone blocks in a crafting grid of 2×2 or 3×3

And like the other 2 variants you have slabs too

This is another building block, and (for me)it’s very beautiful.

Actually there is one more thing, you can now craft the pointed dripstone.

It’s a very simple crafting, you only need 5 blocks of stone to craft 12 pointed dripstone.

THIS ADDON WILL ONLY WORK IN THE NEWEST BETAS OF MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION/WINDOWS 10 EDITION.

You can use this addon for your maps but you need to give me credits.

Same thing for the video,you can showcase this addon but you need to give the proper credits and the link for mcbedrock

creator: Simo_

Changelog

Adjust the link and changed the .zip file in 2 .mcpack files

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2021 4:33 pm
Share: