Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock New Sans Gang!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

New Sans Gang!

Are you playing or watching some undertale Character and you also enjoy it? Some Undertale Add-on update For Minecraft is now release, more powerful skills added 4 sans add-on in your minecraft world!

ADD-ON BY BENDYTHEGAMER15 ON YOUTUBE!!

new undertale addons Updated on McBedrock Powerful and can beat Immortal mobs too well sorry this all undertale sans are not have a animation but The gaster blasters have a animation!

SANS…

the classic undertale character more powerful and stronger he can Throw bones and can summon lurkers and gaster blasters small 😂 You can use this mob in your custom mob battle!

If you spawn it you will never kill it but this mob is helpull he can kill All monsters on  your minecraft world!

Sans Ability’s

::: Health unKillable

::: Strength 999999999999

::: Can throw Bones 

::: can summon gb and lurker bones

You can see all The Abilitys if you Get this sans addon!

Dust Sans…

The murderer undertale character he can kill all monsters too but player not He can summon Purple bones and Biggy gaster blasters too you can use this  in your custom mob battle too but Dont fight him with sans Dust sans will not attack Sans and you too!This mob is dangerous than sans he have a lots of purple bones and luker bones, he can summon biggy gaster blasters!

Dust sans ability’s

::: Health Unkillable

::: Strength 99999999999999999

::: can summon lurker bones and gaster blasters

::: can throw purple bones

You can see all abilitys if you get this Dust sans add-on!

Geno Sans…

The AfterTale Sans Character He can Summon Bones and Can throw bones a lots of damage Well this mob is so stronger he can beat immortal mobs They bones is have a Knockback roar and he can summon biggy gaster blasters too with animation!

Well the model is not stolen, this mob is so friendly to the all Mobs and Players but He can kill all Monsters you  can use this mob in your custom mob battle!

Geno Sans Ability’s

::: Health Unkillable

::: Strength 9999999999999

::: Can throw white bones

::: can summon Lurker bones and biggy gaster blasters!You can see all Abilitys if you get this addon!

GASTER!!!

The Dangerous Undertale Character, he can make more powerfull Skills,And also This mob is not friendly to Sans and dust sans & Geno sans becuz this mob is  Monster,he can fight Any Players and Mobs!

You Can Fight Him With Sans, but you will never get survive,and also I made this Mob i use my own model and i didn’t use H2v models on this mob!

Gaster Ability

::: Health ???

::: Strength ???

::: ORIGINAL STRENGTH ???

::: Can Make More Powerfull skills!
You can See all abilitys if you get this addon!

This all gaster blasters Model is made by GULL EAT FISH AND H2VWITHER123 NOT ME!!!

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Credit to : Gull eat fish & H2vWither123 for Gb model!

ENJOY FOR THE V2!!!

Changelog

New Gaster Update,and also this is the V2!

BUG FIXED!!

ADDED more power the geno sans!

Hope you enjoy!

Installation

Download all the mcaddon files to get all This addon!!

CREDIT Gull eat  fish and H2vWither123 and me!!!

This addon is only supporting on Minecraft pocket edition and bedrock edition!

creator: Bendythegamer15

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2020 9:09 pm
Share: