Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ninja Throwables by Eyebags (1.18 Patch! + BUG FIXES)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ninja Throwables by Eyebags (1.18 Patch! + BUG FIXES)

Ever wanted to feel like a Ninja? Then this is the addon for you! If people support this addon enough, maybe I'll make more weapons for it. If you support the addon, give it a good rating or just tell me what you think in the comments :D(P.S I made this addon just to test if I can make throwable weapons and I think did such a good job that I wanted to make it into an official addon. 

New Kunai + Naruto Run Animation + Konoha Headband

Red Kunai

Blue Kunai

Green Kunai

Yellow Kunai

Shuriken

White Shuriken

Teleporting Kunai/Minato's Kunai

In order to craft the kunai, you need to craft the "Teleporting Talisman" first.

If you hold this addon and sprint, it triggers a custom animation

I also added the Konoha headband. Atleast the blue version.

Once you throw the Kunai, 

it gives you the talisman, 

use the talisman to teleport to your kunai

Disclaimer: If this addon happens to have similarities to other addons. That is purely  coincidence, I am sure many have made other addons similar to this and I am not the first one. Thanks! 😀

Social Media Links:

Click me to go to my YouTube Channel!

Click me for my TWITTER

Click me to join the Discord Server!

Rules:

1. Do not republish this addon as your own or modify it's contents without my consent.

2. If you want to use this addon in other works including but not limited to videos and maps. Please give credit to the creator (me)

3. As said in rule 2 when giving credit. Please link to this  page and NOT the direct mediafire link. Thanks.

Installation Guide

Changelog

NEW 1.18 PATCH, since you all loved the addon so much.
-Improved the running animation, the arms no longer sway side to side as you run
-The Minato Kunai bug is now fixed. The bug where you can't get it happens less now
-You can now teleport to your kunai like usual

Installation

For Linkvertise simply wait 10 seconds and tap the black download button. Tap the view articles button and just wait for another 10 seconds before closing the window, after that. You're all set!

1. Unzip the zipped file. There should be two folders inside the main folder. "mimicB" and "mimicR"

2. "mimicB" is the Behaviour Pack while "mimicR" is the Resource Pack. Make sure to put them in their respectful folders inside Minecraft.

creator: https://twitter.com/EYEBAGS2020

Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2021 7:30 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2022 10:22 am
Share: