Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Pancakes Gravity Gun 1.1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pancakes Gravity Gun 1.1

This addon adds in new powerful gravity guns to your Minecraft world. These gravity guns are very hard to obtain but allow you to move any entity to wherever you wish however of course their is a limit.

Please check out this video for more information on this addon and the ad free download.

The gravity gun is a small yet powerful weapon that allows you to move an entity at your will, but it can only hold 4 entities at a time.

As you can see the crafting recipe is very expensive requiring 6 iron blocks and even a nether star so this wont be easy to get at all. The gravity gun also has 2000 durability but it consumes 1 durability every second you use it until its no longer carrying anything.

Added in 3D model for the gravity gun.

Update Video

Changelog

Added in custom model for the gravity gun whenever equipped

Installation

To download the mod ad free visit my video link in the description. PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM THIS ADDON AS YOUR OWN. If you would like to use this in a video that is fine just link back to THIS PAGE and not your own link.

If you'd like to use any of my mods/addons in a mod pack please ask me before adding them. You are free to use them in any videos but do not claim them as your own.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCndy0t04bVTybxzqHmL9Cqw/featured

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2021 3:04 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2021 6:01 pm
Share: