MCPE/Bedrock Player Corpse 1.19.40 Support
Player Corpse 1.19.40 Support
It can be a pain to return to your last known death location to only find out that your items have despawned. Trust me, happened a lot to me all the time. Don't worry though, this Add-On solves that problem! You no longer need to worry about loosing your items!
Player Corpse is a Add-On that adds a new way for your items to stay safe when you died, not in lava though. The Corpse will spawn right where you have died with Death Coordinates to tell you exactly where your corpse is. It will even show the name of the player it belongs to and the dimension where you died!
The corpse looks like a skeleton because it's your skeleton. To get your loot back you can interact to open a UI to recover what you want! Even everything if you want to!!
When you hit your corpse, you will be prompted with a "Are You Sure?" UI to warn the player about "turning their corpse to dust". The player can decide to keep the corpse or "turning it to dust".
- Player Corpse now supports 1.19.40 with its new GameTest requirements.
- Increased the range at which the corpse can be dusted when a player is nearby.
- This is to fix a bug that caused the corpse to not dust.
- Fixed a bug that caused the corpse to randomly despawn.
- This Add-On Requires the following Experimental Toggles:
- This Add-On can be freely used anywhere with credit.
- Use this link when showcasing this project.
- Should work with multi-player.