Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Porsche 964 RWB Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Porsche 964 RWB Addon

The iconic Porsche design. Powered with German technology and modified by the world renowned, RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF (RWB) by giving it the distinctive widebody kits and one of the most insane wings. The best car to get if you love both German and JDM performance cars, a 2-in-1 package!

Car history

“The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (chassis code W 198) is a two-seat sports car that was produced by Mercedes-Benz as a gullwinged coupe (1954–1957) and roadster (1957–1963). It was based on the company’s 1952 racer, the W194, with mechanical direct fuel-injection which boosted power almost 50% […]” -Wikipedia

Introduction to RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF (RWB)

“RWB/RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF is a Porsche tuner located in Japan. RWB has combined Japanese and Euro tuning elements, creating the distinct RWB style for Porsche chassis. Starting off as a small countryside body-shop in Chiba-Ken, RAUH-Welt 911’s are now a common sight on both the streets and racing circuits of Japan.” RWB Website

As usual, there’s much more to RWB and the 964 than just the websites. Definitely suggest watching a few Youtube videos about those 2, Donut Media as far as I know made a video covering RWB a few months ago!

Car details

Has high speed, 2 seats, a container slot meant to be a container or a glovebox, animations and sounds.

And as for this car, I’ve also added camber! You can see it take effect prominently in the “Doors open pic thing” picture.

Car colors

Has 1 variant and a total of 4 colors.

Signal Green

Matte Black

Candy Red

Satin Purple

Extra Images

Side view

Back view

Interior

Doors open pic thing

A bit of camber always looks great!

How to obtain
Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs.

Method 2: Use /summon commands:
/summon p964:sgreen
/summon p964:mblack
/summon p964:cred
/summon p964:spurple

Contacts

Twitter account: @ashminggu
Instagram account: @ashminggu
Email account: [email protected]

Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

This addon is exclusive for MCBEDROCK. Any other websites that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarizing.

Installation

Confused about the download links?

So basically,

Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps.

Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. Also better for mobile users (lag reduction, easier to control)

BP + RP = Contains both behavior and resource packs.

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2021 11:17 am
Share: