Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PROJECT WALKER

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PROJECT WALKER

PROJECT WALKER

Project Walker aims to change the way we play minecraft now the game is set in a post apocalyptic world you must look for supplies to stay alive, the living dead alone are not so dangerous but a pack can be lethal, be careful with other survivors because not all of them are friendly and also be more careful with other players as they may want to rob you.

Thank you distant星梦 for allowing me to learn from your gun code
General creator: Mano Galo

important

if you want me to continue this project please do not publish this page or this addon on another website or application and you should also not circumvent the download link I made.

please if you know that someone broke the rules you can report it on my twitter

THIRST

The seat is represented by an action bar and every 1 minute the bar goes down a drop and if it reaches 0 you will have weakness, so hydrate yourself.
if you are thirsty at the low level you should use these items:

NEW MODELS AND ARMATURE TEXTURE

This is a gift that I am giving to you ? I hope you like it despite not being all the armor …

WEAPONS

Long-range weapons are not always ideal for combat as they attract Zombies and export their position, use them wisely.

a list of weapons: akr, akr12, awm, desert eagle, fabm, famas, fnfal, f/s, g22, m4, m16, m40, m110, mp5, mp7, p90, p350, sm1014, tec9, ump45, usp.

AMMUNITION

the ammunition serves to reload the weapons and without them it is impossible to reload, if you have any doubts about the type of ammunition for your weapon follow the link

ammo types: .300w.magnun, 0.45acp, 12gauge, 5.56, 7.62, 9mn .

BREAK THE LEG AND MORPHINE

Players should take care of the fall damage as they can break their legs, but if their legs are broken just use the morphine and the player will no longer feel his leg hurt.

The Player has a 50% chance of breaking his leg 

ZOMBIES / INFECTED

The infected were human beings before dying, after death by infection they are transformed into zombies, the zombies have no logical reasoning so they do not hold items or open doors or climb stairs and are also very aggressive towards animals and those who are not infected.

variant skins: 20,     50% chance to raise your arms     HP variants: 5,10,20,25,30
variant speeds: 20,25,30,35      strength variants: 3,6,9,12 50%     chance of infecting the player

VIRUSES AND CURE

Players must be careful when being attacked by zombies as they can get the virus that only comes out if the player dies or uses the cure, if you choose to use the cure the player will no longer be infected

if you become infected, you will have to use the cure

FOOD

in a post-apocalyptic world the remaining foods are canned or dry foods

a list of all foods: canned_bacon, canned_baked_beans, canned_peaches, canned_sardines, canned_spaghetti, canned_tuna, cereals, powdered_milk, rice, strawberry_jam.

MELEE WEAPONS

melee weapons are the best way to enter places without being noticed

some weapons last longer than others and have more useful life than others and some have more damage than others.

LOOTS

Os loots servem para dar items aleatorios para os players

green: weapons and ammunition, yellow: melee foods and weapons white: hospital items

SURVIVORS AND BANDITS

Survivors do not attack players and bandits will attack players they are rare to appear on the map because their spawn replaces the nomadic trader

CONSTRUCTIONS

The buildings are generated randomly by the map and have 10 variations of buildings some buildings are only inspired by the oldest Crafting-Dead C-D mod from java, however all architecture is new and made by: MANO_GALO, look at some:

KNOWN PROBLEMS

• some buildings overlap others
  • weapons don’t work perfectly in multplayer
  • the seat bar sometimes conflicts with the ammo counter

important

if you want me to continue this project please do not publish this page or this addon on another website or application and you should also not circumvent the download link I made.
please if you know that someone broke the rules you can report it on my twitter

watch the trailer:

Changelog

added seat system (beta)

added drinks / parodies like nota_cola, pipsi, spit, kvas

added water bottle

new models and textures for some armor

added English translation for now

Installation

For both files do this:

1.Free Access With Ads

2. Discover Articles