Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock RGB Block Breaking Animation Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

RGB Block Breaking Animation Addon

This addon will change ur minecraft Gameplay by changing the default block breaking animations to RGB animation. also, while you're almost to break the block, 
it will show 5,4,3,2,1 numbers on middle of the block (when you reach the level 5 block breaking progress.)

NOTE:-

For users under MC 1.16.221 may find problems and errors while playing.
this pack don't support beta-versions of minecraft. 
supported versions list:-
1.19, 1.18, 1.18.20, 1.18.30, 1.17,1.17 beta,1.16.5, 1.16.200, 1.16.221,1.17.11.
if you have other versions of mc that's not listed here, sorry to tell but it may show errors. may not work properly. 

Bored using default minecraft bedrock block breaking animations? please try this out. this is give you Freedom from default animation bordom😉

its the early version of this pack... it may have bugs of course, please feel free to contact me in discord and other of my social media accounts to report bugs.
My Discord ID (DM me- Amazing#2930
Instagram (DM me) -  https://www.instagram.com/amazingboyyt007
The .zip file has an password, and the password
subamazing
 (copy paste the pw) 😉

and taking about the credits, 

1.YOU'RE ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE PACK, UPLOAD ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDITS TO ME AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT MEDIAFIRE LINK 

2.OF COURSE YOU CAN EDIT THE .json FILES AND OTHER FOR YOUR USE. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR EDITED FILES IN PUBLIC.3. DONT TRY TO STEAL OR CLAIM THIS ADDON AS YOURS.follow rules and enjoy!

Changelog

1.updated numbers texture to view clearly.
2.Updated number size (unnoticeable LOL) but, please comment your idea. I'll try to change/update pack. 
that's it. ill think about more features. also comment me! (next version on this pack will be with showing, other texures and an UI to change between different breaking animation textures!)

Installation

1.Download the file
2.click extract all , it asks for password. the password is subamazing
3.Click on the .mcpack file, minecraft on your device opens automaticly.
4.activate the pack in global or world resources.
5. Restart your game after the packs saved, minecraft may crash on some low end devices.
6. GO TO AN WORLD OR SERVER, TRY TO BREAK A BLOCK AND IT WORKS :))

ENJOY!

creator: https://twitter.com/ItzMeAmazing

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2022 12:23 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2022 7:29 pm
Share: