Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Sakaru Tree Addon Beta 2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sakaru Tree Addon Beta 2

This addon add the cherry blossom tree into Minecraft right now it doesn’t have its own log for now but it will have it own log soon so stay tooned for that and subscribe and share and like and comment on my channel called Corrupores Eye 2 and follow me on twitter @CorrupptedEye1 and @CorruptedEye2also follow me on Twitch which my name is RazorWolf21

Here is the YouTube video of mines that you can watch if your having trouble thinking what this addon is about and when you do look at remember to subscribe to my channel and follow me on twitter and twitch.

https://youtu.be/zfNJcyotJNQ

here’s a showcase video for you to understand the addon and stuff ALeon this is not the new showcase video I’m working on that one so you have to wait for that.
This addon add cherry blossom leaves into the game it doesn’t replace regular leaves it’s it own tree it just doesn’t have its own log but it a future update I will add them but here are some images of the cherry blossom trees and the trees doesn’t have its own biome yet but soon I’m gonna add it soon.

Changelog
  • added sakaru log
  • added sakaru planks 
  • added sakaru stairs
  • added sakaru slabs
  • change the sakaru tree
  • change the name of the cherry blossom leaves to pink leaves
  • added cherry 
  • fixed some bugs and issues but there is another problem you may see a tree with a a leaf texture yeah that’s a bug I’m gonna fix that soon
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2021 3:19 pm
Share: