Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Salvage 1.4 The Balance Update! (5 Addons Supported)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Salvage 1.4 The Balance Update! (5 Addons Supported)

You got any tools and armor that you don't even want? This addon fixes it all and recycles tools and armor so you get most of the items that it was made of. it works with all the types of tools and armor, including all types of horse armor, fishing rod, bow, crossbow, hammers, flint and steel, shears, and shields and even some modded items!

NOTE: i'm not talking about incompatibility, this addon is compatible with ALMOST any addons. oh and its optional to add these addons to your world and salvage those items. not required. 

oh and here are all of the items it currently adds:

Compressed Iron Block:

Salvage Hammer:

metal crafting table:

coal powder:

steel ingot:

gear:

salvage crusher:

also 2K SHARES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how to get the items:

first you need to make a metal crafting table

metal crafting table recipes:

Compressed Iron Block:

Salvage Hammer:

(Not Required For Salvage Crusher) 2k Shares Trophy:

(Decompressing) Iron Block:

Coal Powder:

Steel Ingot:

Gear:

Salvage Crusher:

usage: 

compressed iron block: a crafting ingredient and can be placed as a block (obviously)

hammer: a weapon and crafting item (and when u craft something with a hammer, you get it back)

metal crafting table: a special crafting table where you can only craft steel ingot, coal powder, iron block (from compressed iron blocks), gears, and the salvage crusher

coal powder: a crafting item

steel ingot: a crafting item

gear: a crafting item

salvage crusher: ah yes, the main item, or block should i say. it recycles vanilla tools and armor so you get the items that it was made of. very useful for many mob farms.yes i said it, it even works with used tools and armor.

2k Shares Trophy: a flex item and used to store iron

here is an example:

NOTE: YOU DON'T GET ALL THE INGREDIENTS FROM TOOLS AND ARMOR, THIS IS TO PREVENT UNLIMITED DURABILITY

oh and also there are new recipes for chainmail armor and all types of horse armor. for chainmail armor, you need iron nuggets and you craft the armor in a normal crafting table. for all types of horse armor, here is an example of the pattern of horse armor:

rules:

you are allowed to:

edit this pack for your own use 

make a showcase for your own youtube video, but you MUST PUT THE LINK AND CREDIT ME!

you are not allowed to:

CLAIM THIS ADDON AS YOURS!

MAKE YOUR OWN DOWNLOAD LINKS ESPECIALLY MONITIZED LINKS AND EARN FROM IT!

POST AN EDITED VERSION OF THIS PACK!

REPOST THIS ADDON IN ANY WAY!

also make sure these are ticked on or u wont even get these blocks and items lmao

imagine not turning these on when you are trying to activate addons lmao couldnt be me

note: i havent tested this on the betas!

let me know if this addon works in the betas!

also lets make fun of the name metal crafting table it sounds so weird lmao

Changelog

made it more balanced and made some textures way better than before.

updated the featured image to be more clickable.

scaled items.

added a mediafire link.

fixed some misspelled words.

Installation

1: just click the the link and you will get a mediafire link and then you download it

2: press create new world

3: go to behavior packs and activate "Salvage"

4: create the world

if it somehow doesn't work, you definitely cant read the description

if it says that it doesn't get imported or whatever, i cant help you with that. i dont know a lot about download links or anything like that

creator: derpyboi69

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2021 11:38 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2021 2:45 pm
Share: