Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Update Add-on Minecraft

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Update Add-on Minecraft

The new Spider-Man across the Spider Verse movie has recently been released and it inspired me to update my Spider-Man addon and the new PS5 game is the inspiration for the update. This addon brings you different versions of Spider-Men as well as his enemies and Allies into Minecraft. It also adds different types of features to make you feel like Spider-Man.

For Updates and bug fixes you can suggest them in my YouTube channel.

https://youtube.com/c/MrXtr8me

You can also leave your ideas for making an add-on. I will try my best to make it.

Marvel's Spider-Man  2 PS5 Update add-on Minecraft :

Spider-people:

Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire)

The coolest Spider-Man, this is the Spider-Man I was introduced to in my childhood. This Spider-Man has organic webs and has more strength than some of the few spider-man. 

Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)

The second reboot of the first Spider-Man. This Spider-Man has a cool suit and mechanic web shooters. 

Spider-Man (Tom Holland)

The Spider-Man of the MCU. This Spider-Man is an Avenger and also has a variety of suit given to him by Iron-Man. 

Insomniac Spider-Man PS5:

One of the best video game iterations of Spider-Man.

Spectacular Spider-Man:

One of my favorite Spider-Man I grew up as a child and he is the reason I love spider-man so much.

Spider-Man Unlimited:

This spider man was a short lived yet amazing show. Set on counter earth this spider man was transported alongside some of his villains and tries to stop the High Evolutionary.

Last Stand Spider-Man:

This Spider-Man is from a possible future where he is old and broken and takes his last stand.

Spider-UK (Malala Windsor):

AD

The First Hijabi Spider-Woman in the Spider Verse though she had a brief appearance in Spider-Man across the spider verse but it was awesome for me.

Spider Cop:

A spider man who is also a cop? Hell yeah!!!!

Prowler (Miles Morales):

In this reality the spider which was supposed to bite miles transported into the Original Miles Morales universe which resulted in no spider man for earth 42. Instead Miles Morales became the prowler following his uncle's path.

Spider-Gang (Supporter of Miles):

Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

This Spider-Man is from the ultimate universe in which Peter Parker dies by green goblin's hands. So this young teenage boy turns to the Spider-Man to save New York City.

Spider-gwen

In her dimension she was bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker. She then turns into Spider-woman to stop crime but Peter Parker dies by some villains.

Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker):

This Peter helped miles become who he is today as a mentor and now a father to mayday parker.

Spider-Punk:

The coolest Spider man out there in the multiverse he rocks the multiverse with his guitar and his will to fight against corruption.

Spider Man India:

The spider man from Mumbhattan an alternative reality of Mumbai in india this spider man drinks his chai and save the day.

Spider Man Noir:

Spider Society (Against Miles):

Spider-Man 2099:

Spider-Woman Jess Drew:

Jessica Drew is a spider person who joined the Spider Society to aid Spider man 2099.

Scarlet Spider Ben Reilly:

Originally a clone of Peter Parker he later took on his own identity as the Scarlet Spider.

New Villains and allies:

Mysterio:

The illusion casting Super Villain who uses gadgets to give the illusion that he is a sorcerer.

Mr Negative:

Corrupted by the negative energy Martin li's personality is splitted into two good and bad. The good one is a caring business man and the other is a vicious Mafia boss.

Spot:

AD

After an experiment gone wrong Dr. Johnathan Ohnn gains the ability to teleport and get black spots all across his body while also become completely white. After he discovers he can hop between different dimensions he wants to destroy miles who made him like that.

Black Cat:

Though she was first a sort of villain for Spidey she quickly became an ally to him and started working for the good.

Villains:

Doc Ock:

Doctor Otto Octavius experiments in creating mechanical arms and tries it on himself but the tentacles absorbs his mind creating him into a tentacle villain.

Green Goblin:

He tries the super human strength on himself turning him into a evil man. Green Goblin flies with his glider and can throw pumpkin bombs that are explosive.

Rhino:

This big monster can crush your bones and destructs anything that comes in his way.

Venom:

This symbiote bonded with Eddie Brock turning him into a human eating monster. Venom drops symbiote which can be used to craft symbiote Suit.

Carnage:

Another symbiote which bonded with another killer turning him into carnage. This symbiote can create weapon from his hands and is stronger than venom.

Prowler:

He is the uncle of Miles Morales and works for Kingpin. He is a contract killer and can hunt anyone down by his high-tech suit.

Lizard:

Dr Conners wanted to grow his hand as he didn't have one so he injected himself with Lizard DNA. At first his hand grew but the experiment turn into a human lizard.

Electro:

Electro shoots lightning from his hands and is a powerhouse of electricity. 

Sandman:

The man who was thought as Uncle Ben's killer tries to escape from police but fells into some San like thing which turns him into a sand controlling being.

Others:

Doctor strange:

This sorcerer will Spider-Man in fighting the sinister six in the new movie. Doctor strange can do magic and can be very strong for help.

Mj:

Girlfriend of Spider-Man, she tries to help Spider-Man from the case of Mysterio's death.

New update:

1. **New Villains:**

- **Shocker:** 

Unleashes powerful shockwaves.

- **Scorpion:** 

Strikes with a venomous tail attack.

- **Kingpin:** 

A formidable adversary with enhanced strength.

- **Hobgoblin:**

Flies around and hurls explosive pumpkin bombs.

- **Vulture:**

Takes to the skies, swooping down for devastating attacks.

- **Scream & Toxin:**

Two symbiote characters with unique abilities.

- **Mary Jane & J. Jonah Jameson:**

Iconic characters with their own interactions.

- **Agent Venom:** 

Joins the battle with enhanced combat skills.

- **Silver Sable:**

Adds a strategic element to the gameplay.

- **Hammerhead:**

A tough mob with enhanced durability.

- **Giant Sandman:** 

A colossal foe to test your Spidey skills.

Kraven The Hunter:

Spider-Ham:

Daredevil:

Sp//dr:

The Wicked Wall:

Inner Demons:

Spawn randomly in your world

Has two variations (guns and sword)

Venom minions:

4 variations.

2. **New Gadgets:**

- **Web Bomb:** Deploy explosive webs to ensnare and damage enemies.

- **Electric Web Shooter:** Electrify foes with a stunning web attack.

- **Mechanical Spider-Arms:** Unleash mechanical limbs for enhanced combat.

- **Spider Drones:** Deploy automated spiders to aid in battles.

Iron spider armors:

3. **Venom Symbiote Abilities:**

- **Tentacles Summon:** Summon tentacles to attack enemies.

- **Blast:** Unleash tendrils for a powerful ranged attack.

- **Symbiote Web Shooters:** Shoot webs infused with symbiote energy.

- **Venom Symbiote Punch:** A devastating melee attack.

4. **Anti-Venom Abilities:**

- **Tentacles Summon:** Similar to Venom's ability.

- **Blast:** Unleash tendrils for a ranged attack.

- **Symbiote Web Shooters:** Shoot symbiote-infused webs.

- **Anti-Venom Bomb:** Release a powerful explosive attack.

Immerse yourself in the Spider-Man universe with these dynamic features, creating an unparalleled Minecraft experience. Explore, battle, and swing your way through the game with these exciting additions!

Suits: Raimi Suit:

The amazing spider man suit:

MCU Spider-Man Tom Holland suit:

Comic suit:

Spider man PS4 and PS5:

New Armor:

Spider-Man Peter B Parker Suit:

Spider-Gwen Across The Spider Verse Suit:

Spider-Man Miles Morales Across The Spider Verse Suit:

Spider-Man Miles Hoodie Suit:

Spider-Man Miles Morales 10th Anniversary suit:

Spider-Punk Suit:

Spider-Man India Suit:

Spider-Man Unlimited Suit:

Spectacular Spider-Man suit:

Bombastic Bagman Suit:

Spider-Man Noir Suit:

Iron Spider Suit comic:

Spider-woman Jess Drew suit:

Spider Man 2099 Across-the-spiderverse suit:

Spider-Man Anti Ock Suit:

Spider-Man Final Swing Suit:

Spider Armor Mk1:

Spider Armor Mk2:

Spider Armor Mk3:

Prowler Suit:

Prowler Miles Morales Suit:

Weapons:

Web Shooters:

This can be used to shoot webs.

Magic Shield:

Magic Sheild can be used to gain some protection by give buffs. If doctor Strange drops magic Shield then there is a chance he may drop a magic Sheild with fire aspect.

Electro's power:

Electro shoots lightning from his hands so if you want to become hum you can use his powers. It summons lightning bolt when hit.

Magic Enhanced Gauntlet:

This helps you shoot doctor strange like thingys which can be used to levitate an enemy for sometime.

Pumpkin bombs:

This let's you shoot Pumpkin projectiles which can be used to explode a enemy. Now in 3D.

Changelog

Installation

Turn on Experimental Gameplay mentioned below. Then turn on both resource and behavior pack. If the Addon does not work then try it again. If it does not work you can ask doubts on my YouTube channel.

creator: https://twitter.com/MXtr8me

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by McBedrock
This topic was modified 1 week ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2023 7:01 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2024 4:02 pm
Share: