Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Studded Gear Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Studded Gear Addon

Did you know that there was supposed to be a new set of armor that was to be added to the game a long time ago? It was called Studded (or Leather-Chain) Armor! This addon puts this feature into the game once again, this time with full functionality!

Introducing, or should I say “reintroducing”, Studded Armor. This addon adds a whole new set of armor into the game. If you didn’t know, the textures for the items were found in an extremely old version of the game (Indev 0.31 20100105 is the version which it was found). It can also be called Leather-Chain Armor. You can learn more about it on the wiki through this link-

https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Studded_Armor

I had to make the textures for the armor models for myself (just the old armor textures for leather and chainmail overlaid over one another) since no high quality image of the actual armor exists. However, below are the item textures, which were the exact textures found in the code of the old version.

I made full Studded Armor have the same protection as full ion armor. There is a buff and nerf to using this set of armor. The buff is that these don’t have durability and can be used forever. The nerf is that it cannot be enchanted. I think this works as this feature was in the game long, long before enchanting.

How you craft this armor is extremely simple. just put a leather piece and chainmail piece together in a crafting grid. Keep in mind that both may have to be fully repaired in or for it to craft.

This armor is also very fashionable when combined with other armors, even armors from other mods. Here’s just a few examples I made that looked cool.

Anyways, that wraps up this addon. It’s a small one but definitely a nostalgic one. If you would like to see more gear addons, please subscribe and suggest features below. I’ve made a few of these before, so you can check out my other addons if you feel you want more.

!!! EXPERIMENTAL GAMEPLAY REQUIRED !!!

Please turn on all three experimental modes.

Thanks and have a good day.

Installation

Click one the links. Validate that you're not a robot. Click free access with ads. Click discover interesting articles, wait 10 seconds, then click the X in the corner. Then click continue to be redirected to the download. Make sure to turn on Experimental Gameplay in your world or not all features will work.

creator: https://twitter.com/jjabsquad

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2021 11:08 am
Share: