Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Tameable Bees Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Tameable Bees Addon

I hope you know what bees are...everyone knows. In Minecraft bees can only be use to produce honey, even if you spend time with them (that is farm out honey from them) they still don't really care about you. This addon allows you to tame bees! once tamed they will respect you and care for you πŸ™‚

I Make Addons/Videos like this weekly, please encourage me by subscribing myΒ YouTube Channel - Anni boyΒ ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-yIngS4TzpMMzimHInedw ) If you don't encourage me/support me, it MIGHT be that I stop making addons like these so please do 😭

Β 

Taming a bee:

Β 

To tame a bee you will need a flower, it possibly won't get tamed at once depending upon it's temper. You can use any flower such as- poppy, dandelion, blue orchids, tulips, rose bush etc. On taming, if you right click on it (That is interaction button OR Β Long press hold for mobile users) you can make it stay wherever it is (no moving) and if you do it again you can make it move again, you will get a sound and a small text if it is going to stay/move. When you attack a mob/enemy,Β even ifΒ A beeΒ of the whole gang is present it will alert the whole tribe and command to attack your enemy.Β No worries, the bee won't die of their sting (If tamed) and still survive poisoning your target.Β You can also use it to fertilize your farm crops, if it is pollinated.

A bee will turn it's eyes red if it senses danger around you or around itself.Β IfΒ a bee is tamedΒ and you shear a bee hive/nest without a campfire,Β it won't attack you, but it's untamed friends will.

A picture of bee helping in farm fertilization.

Added a video instead of in-game images, how can you explain something like this with images??

Video:Β Please watch itΒ completely

FAQ:

Q: Does it work in 1.17?
A: Yes, it does for all versions which are 1.16.0+

Q: Does the bee die after it's sting?
A: If tamed- no, if untamed- yes

Q: How can just "A" Bee protect me?
A: If you have many bees, no matter tamed or not, even if one is tamed out of those, it will command every other bee to help in attack (They will die tho if untamed)

Q: Why can't you ride it?
A: Have you ever seen someone in real life riding a bee 🤣 (Also even if I did add that feature, the bee's code will clash in between riding and siting interaction as both are conducted using right click, same problem for mobile users.)

Β 

Changelog

Added a few more things:

• FAQ
  • Help in fertilization image
  • Decreased the max temper of a bee for tame
  • You still can't ride it (Maybe possible in future updates)

Installation

How to install:

1. Go to the given download link
  2. Click on free access with ads

Β  3. Click on discover articles.

Β  4. Wait for 15 Seconds and then click on the Cross.

5. Once Done then click on continue and then you can download the addonΒ πŸ˜€

Enjoy !

Why Linkvertise!?

Linkvertise helps us (creators) get the true vale of what we should get, also it is trusted at many places and is trusted by many users.Β no virus, secure web connection and safeΒ 

Note:Β Do not Click on ANY AdsΒ Otherwise It will mislead you and make you download wrong things.Β Follow the above guide only!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-yIngS4T_zpMMzimHInedw

Β 
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2021 2:58 pm
Share: