Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Teramorph Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Teramorph Addon

Now on your world will appear nests of parasites approaching which they will climb out of the parasite itself, it can infect the victim, over time, from which a small teramorph will get out, which will grow and eventually become a queen, which in turn will create a whole hive of such creatures.Creatures that can be infected: wolf, cow and pig Teramorphs are creatures I invented a long time ago. I decided to implement them in an addon I hope you enjoy playing with it.  (I use a translator)

Parasite

They have a small health reserve. can infect pigs,cows, and wolves for the appearance of Teramorph.Spawn in the forest biome with a 5% chance.

Teramoeph Baby

HP: 6

Damage: 2

After infection from the victim, a small Teramorph appears after 30 seconds. After 1 minute, it grows into a Teramorph teen.After 2 minutes, the Teramorph Teen grows into an adult

Teramorph

Hp: 40

Damage: 17

It appears from cows and pigs. After 6 days minecraft, it can turn into Teramorph Prime

Teramorph Warrier

Hp: 40

Damage: 17

It appears from wolf.This species is characterized by a slightly larger size and the presence of thorns.

Teramorph Prime

Hp: 65

Damage: 20

This type of Teramorph is a stronger protection of the hive, as in 10-12 days it can turn into a Teramorph Queen.

Teramorph Queen

Hp: 100

Damage: 30

Teramorph Queen is the strongest in the entire hive, can produce offspring in the form of small Teramorphs. After the appearance of the Queen within 10 min is looking for a place to create a hive. After she has found a place for the hive, she creates something similar to the ovipositor of the aliens.

When the queen has created a so-called ovipositor, she becomes motionless and cannot attack, as well as every 2 minutes she produces 1 Baby Teramorph that can eventually grow into a teramorph or a teramorph warrior.

Here's what kind of hive you can get when playing with this addon

Installation

1.download the addon
2.upload  to Minecraft
3.and enjoy the game

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasHO5YMQ6eM4FkSOD7c-TQ

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2021 2:13 pm
Share: