Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock TF2 Dead Ringer Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

TF2 Dead Ringer Addon

Are you a TF2 player but also a Minecraft player? Have you ever wanted to fake your death and revenge on your enemies? Very Well this addon is for you.

The dead ringer's main attribute is to Cloak the user for 7 seconds upon being injured if it is held out on the player's main hand, leaving behind a fake player death animation to distract and deceive enemies. Upon activation, the player will receive a 3-second speed boost, absorption, damage resistance, and fire resistance for the initial attack that activates the cloak. The initial damage reduction allows the player to survive massive amounts of damage as long as the user has a sufficient amount of Health before the attack was made. When the cloak runs out, the device will play a loud distinctive sound that can be heard by the nearest player and it has a 20-seconds cooldown so remember to hide and heal yourself before engaging back to the battlefield.

Activating the Dead Ringer will remove certain effects from the player:
+Wither
+Poison
+Fatal poison
+Slowness
+Blindness
+Nausea

+Darkness

+Hunger

The Dead Ringer

Crafting recipe:

In-game screenshots and footages:

A player leaving a fake dead body and a fake death message after activating the Dead Ringer:

Custom skin

You can change the texture of the fake player entity by going to games/com.mojang/resource_packs/DeadRingerAddon[R]/textures/entity

replace the image named "fake_player" with your desired skin and rename it the same as the original file.

REMEMBER TO TURN THIS ON OR ELSE EVERYTHING WILL NOT PROPERLY WORK!

Issues:

-FIXED-

The invisibility potion bug before the update is NOW FIXED!

>lf you found a bug, just comment down below<

Usage:

-You can make a showcase video of my addon but only use the link and give proper credits from me or else.

-Do not upload this on any website or other applications.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME TO CREATE THE CODES FOR THE GUNS YOU CAN DM ME ON MY TWITTER:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/redHoOOodie?s=09

Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCnjLuqeV0OOumfJI0Jmqneg

There are more features to come so stay tuned :>

Changelog
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 5:41 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2023 4:27 pm
Share: