Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Flash Mod! (with flash ring)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Flash Mod! (with flash ring)

This mod lets you use a flash ring to transform into the flash! You can slow down time, mobs, projectiles, and much more! This is the first version of the addon and I plan on adding a lot more stuff! To see what I'll add go to my youtube channel! Or to suggest your ideas  by joining the discord! There are currently three suits: Flash's suit, Wally Rebirth Suit, and Zoom's suit!

If you don't wanna read, then here is a YouTube video explaining it all at the bottom of the page

The first step of the mod is creating the flash ring. To do this, you must first find silica, which is slightly rarer than iron, but spawns in chunks of 3-5. 

Silica ore:

You must then convert this to refined silica powder through smelting:

Then craft that refined silica powder into its red and yellow (and other colors) fabrics by combining it with wool:

After that, you must make the empty flash ring, which has two parts: the base and the top. 

To craft the top you need 4 gold and 1 black wool:

To craft the base you need 8 gold:

Then combine the two to make the empty flash ring:

Then craft the capsule containing the suit:

Wally Rebirth Capsule:

The Zoom suit is NOT craftable, more on that below.

And now, craft the flash ring!

Wally's Ring:

Holding the ring gives you your powers, and right clicking, or interacting with it makes the suit come out, you must walk into and interact (right click, whatever on console, hold on PE [I think]) with the suit to put it on.

You CAN still use your powers without putting the suit on, but it will apply a poison effect to you, because it's dangerous to use the powers without the suit.

The powers (A LOT MORE TO BE ADDED):

Firstly, you slow down all mobs, and the closer any of these mobs get to you the slower they become, unless its a player who also has his powers activated.

Secondly, no projectiles can hit you, someone shoots an arrow at you? Throws a splash potion? A ghast shoots a fireball at you? They literally CANNOT hit you

Thirdly, if any creepers gets close to you, their explosion will be stopped, but if you take the ring off, it will  blow up.

Fourthly, on transforming into your suit, you will see you get a new item called 'phase' if you right click this item it teleports you 5 blocks forward, it has a 10 second cooldown. If you want to take the suit off, just sneak and interact with the item and it will give you the empty ring then interact again to take your suitoff.

However, like I said, if you use these powers without your suit, and you WILL get hurt.

Suits and Transformation:

To transform, interact with any of the rings and the suits will spit out

Like this:

Once the suit is out, simply walk through it (make sure you're holding the correct ring) and it will be put on!

Keep in mind, if you DO NOT wear the suit within 3 seconds it will go back in the ring.

After interacting with the ring you will be given the phase item, which you sneak+interact with to get the ring, which you need to right click again to get the suit back in or, you can craft the flash armor stand to hang it up:

Now to use the armor stand, you need to craft it AND PLACE IT USING AN ARMOR STAND KEY, you will receive said key when you place the armor stand down

The armor stands:

You cannot put the suit on while it is in the armor stand.

To take the suit off you have to sneak and interact with armor stand with the correct ring:

The Structures and Villains!

As of now, there is only one villain, Zoom. For all villain rings you will need to find the structure for the villain and beat them, and then get the ring!

Zoom's structure: (Found in ice plains, extreme hills, and hills)SS

There are two loot chests in the structure.

Zoom:

That, for now, is the addon! I hope you enjoy it, and check out of my discord and youtube channel for updates and suggestions!

Here's the video explaining it all:

IF YOU MAKE A VIDEO ON THIS, PLEASE CREDIT ME IN THE DESCRIPTION AND DON'T POST THIS ADDON ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF YOU ARE STILL USING THE FIRST VERSION AND WANT TO UPDATE, TAKE OFF THE SUIT THEN UPLOAD THIS MOD AND USE IT OTHERWISE YOUR WORLD MAY BREAK

his is my first mod ever, so I really hope you like it and would appreciate any comments.

I have A LOT of people to thank for their help on the project

Catastrophy- Helped me get the ring model in the right place @Avramobkilla - Useless 

ExcitedName- Helped very much, made the base of the mod, slowed down creepers and projectile. He also saved the entire project, probably worked on the project more than me lol. Helped fix the Armor stand (ABSOLUTE LEGEND). Helped A LOT in V1.0.2 too. His YT are below, pl check them out.

gamer99 - Super guy, helped with all sorts of little things around the project that helped it come together, like recipe fixes, smelting silica to powder, helped me test the mod, also a flash lover. link is in the links.

@zombieabortionclinic - Made the flash transformation 

↼Abry⇁ - Helped design Flash Logo 

Skin credits:
Flash Suit- https://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/922733327/The-Flash-ReDesign-7
Zoom- https://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/4885043022/Zoom-Hunter-Zolomon-CW-The-Flash-Villain-Demon-with-a-Face-of-Death-Speed-Monster-Black-Flash-DC
Wally Rebirth- https://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/2001903318/Wally-West-DCU-Rebirth

Changelog

V 1.1.1

Fixed the mcaddon file to make it work in minecraft.

Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2023 7:23 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2023 9:38 am
Share: