Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Vampire Boss Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Vampire Boss Addon

An Ancient Civilization Believe that Vampires Are exist in there time.But The New Civilization Won't believe that Monsters are true.They need a proof to believe that Monsters and Vampires are true.But The Villagers in new Civilization believes Monsters because Monsters exist in Minecraft. Some Of the villagers said the a giant Vampire is coming to kill everything

Please don't not spawn this Creature into your world if your in survival or adventure mode because this Vampire is very strong stronger than wither

CREATOR inwardwolf61415

Youtube Inwardwolf addon Creator

How does it works?

You can find the spawn egg in your inventory in creative mode

This is his appearance

This Creature is a boss mob and has a health bar and also can fly and can see far and can kill Wither so fast

It will shoot 30 Bat blade (replace the fireball) bat blades are the weapons of the Vampires But This Vampire won't eat humans they he just want to kill humans that all

This monster will Attack Villagers Player snow Golem and Irongolems and also he hates wither very much if he sees a wither he will kill it

Can kill very very fast faster than werewolf and more health than the Giantspider. 

Status

• Health 8000
  • It doesn't replace anything
  • Had an own spawn egg
  • Damage very high(big explosion)
  • It will Attacks Player snow Golem villagers and Irongolems and wither
  • Boss mob
  • Can fly
  • Can see far
  • Uses range attack
  • Shoots 30 Bat blade
  • Custom Sounds
  • Can kill Wither very fast
  • Just type summon inwardwolf:vampire

For more details please watch the video on my YouTube channel and also Subscribe

Here is a video showcase

If your gonna use the add-on or you make a video please credit me and don't use your own link use this link or else I will report you

If your gonna use the texture or the model please ask my permission or else I will report

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so that I can create more maps and Add-ons

I make this add-on because I have 4 Subscribers

If this Add-on is not good for you just Consider it because I am just a child my age is 12 and comment below what do you think about the add-on

Changelog

Added video showcase for best experience 

Added more details

And Bugs fixes

Installation

Click Here to download

Then go to your Minecraft

Then wait until the successfully imported Show

Create new map

Apply both resources and behaviors

Then play

And don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube channel